[PAID] [ESX/QB] Oxy Run | NoPixel Inspired

Looking to take your oxy running game to the next level in FiveM? Look no further than our NoPixel 3.0 inspired resource! Our system allows you to collect mysterious packages from randomized suppliers all across Los Santos, exchange them for oxy, and even clean your dirty money from robberies - all in one convenient solution.

If you’re using qs-inventory or ox_inventory, the script will automatically detect and support them without any work on your part.

SHOWCASE
Click me!

FEATURES

• Minimum Police Requirement & Global Cooldown.
  • Exchanging marked bills, rolls & bands of dirty cash for clean cash!
  • Suppliers location randomized each Run & Boss Location randomized each Restart.
  • Receive oxytocin to sell or use.
  • Highly configurable to adapt to your specific requirements.
  • Minimal latency (MS range: 0.00 - 0.01).
  • Included Locales for easy language swapping: English, German, French, Spanish & Arabic currently available.
  • Integrated, Detailed Logs: Know exactly who is doing what and when. (Optional)
  • Should you choose to utilize ox_lib, the script will seamlessly integrate with its features! (notifications, progress bars etc.)
  • Integrated Police Alert: Seamlessly works with ps-dispatch, cd_dispatch, core-dispatch, linden_outlawalert, and qs-dispatch. Just adjust one config and you’re good to go! If you don’t have any of them, you can very easily integrate your own Dispatch!

DEPENDENCIES

CONFIG PREVIEW

Support & Purchase Link
Tebex Page (16€)

Code is accessible Yes
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) approximately 800
Requirements Listed Above
Support Yes
2 Likes

good work :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looks great, I am wondering if there is a built in police alert for a chance of suspicious behavior of some sort or do we have to do that ourselves after purchasing?

There’s a function built in, to which you have to simply implement your dispatch.
If you’re using ESX, a basic notification/blip is a thing by default.

Okay I will try it out, why not. This oxy script looks great.

Stating open source, but locks files in his lib because of leakers.

Either open it or close it. Update your post and stop misleading people.

EDIT: I ate my own words and did not check after the encrypted file was opened.

My apologies.

I deleted my long responses :joy:

Thank you for confirming that my lib file, along with everything else, is fully unencrypted as advertised though. Initially, when I opted to add an export to sd_lib instead of directly importing the files, I encrypted it to secure my resources. My goal was to offer customers essentially the same product they expected, but with an added layer of security against leakers by encrypting a non-essential file. However, people didn’t fully understand my reasoning, and due to popular demand, I ultimately removed the encryption from the export.lua, which, to begin with, only had a few lines of code anyway.