[Free] [QBCore] Easter Egg Hunt

A fairly basic Easter related script, where you go around collecting eggs and you can exchange them for different sized baskets, each of which has randomized loot drops! (Rewrite of my christmas release, a few months back)

Video Preview
– This is sd-christmas, but acts and functions pretty much the same as sd-easter
Only REAL difference being is that the preview is christmas related.

Features:

• 120 Pre-Configured locations for the (Custom) Easter Egg Prop spawn!
  • Randomized Loot for the three differently tiered presents!
  • Easily Configurable to suit anyones needs.

Requirements:

• qb-core
  • qb-menu
  • qb-target

Github Download

Check out my other Work!

6 Likes

pls standalone or ox_core support

Theres one already thats standalone if you look :slight_smile:

I just did this, cause I saw a bunch of people charging 10+€ for less than 400 lines of code. I’m sure there’s hundreds of easter scripts like this one out there lol

Im not slating - Just saves you some work rejigging to standalone /ox lib when im sure there was one that was recently released that was non-framework dependant <3

1 Like

You can just edit the code to work with ox_core, and change the qb-target to different target system the code is all there.

bro I wouldn’t ask if I can do it myself

Anyone having issues where a lot of the eggs aren’t spawning?

Download the newest update, only 55 out of the 121 were spawning due to a dumb issue in the Config

Just seen the update, oh boy :joy: That’s frustrating, thanks for the reply!

Is there a way to make the eggs with the prop “prop_alien_egg_01”? The eggs on here is way too small

Have you taken a look at the Config? :eyes:

All you need to do is change them in the config and load the Models you’re wanting to use in the onResourceStart in the client. I could’ve made it easier with the model loading but never bothered :frowning_face:

i tried to download this and it keeps telling me it is corrupt
\Desktop\sd-easter-main.zip: The archive is corrupt

dunno

I’m new to config. Which one would I have to chance to use the alien prop instead of the egg?

You can legit search the word ‘model’ and find it my man

I’m sorry I’m new to all this. I literally tried putting in the prop that I wanted and it didn’t work. So I must be missing something

I did the steps which was put “prop_alien_egg_01” instead of the bzzz_event…… am I doing something wrong?

Read the second part of what I just wrote.
I’m not going to give support for this underneath my post, you’re free to create a forum post in my discord.