[paid][esx/qb] nailshop job v2

We have released a new update v1.0.3

• Added the possibility to edit the vehicles spawner function in client/editable.lua.
  • Improve nail position for men.
  • Fixed issue related to emotes.
  • Increased nail rendering.

We have released a new update v1.0.8

• Added compatibility with ox_lib menus.
  • Added compatibility with esx default menus.
  • Added function for clothes operation in qb-core.
  • Removed useless parts of code.
  • Added new entries in config.lua.

BLACK FRIDAY DISCOUNTS

Black friday is coming! On our store, the prices of all products have 5%-20% off, everyone go to tebex for more info!

dreamdev.tebex.io

I have to ask because i want to test it to my test server is it license locked ?
with key master?

Sorry I didn’t quite understand your question, the script is protected by fxap. Consequently (like all resources protected by it) you can use it on all test servers with your keymaster keys.

We have released a new update v1.2.0

• Added new nail customization list (Decorations).
  • Added compatibility with targets (ox_target & qb-target).
  • Added ability to change hands while staying in selection menu.
  • Added automatic exit from menu when a player quits/crashes from the server.
  • Updated the locked DLC menu.
  • Updated creation menu visibility.
  • Significantly reduced nail rendering distance as a prop.
  • Updated all languages with new messages.
  • Fixed static black color in color customization selection
  • Changed blip logo and name present in map.
  • Improved marker access to nail station.
  • Changed style of pattern previews in menu.
  • Cleaned up redundant code.
  • Updated documentation.
  • Updated information in the ReadMe!

Finding a good nail script is super hard but this one right here is AMAZING!!! I love it so much we’re enjoying the glow in the dark nails with designs and they just keep coming with more!! Support is amazing and helpful, which is hard to find for a lot of people that make scripts, but they are amazing and the updates are amazing! Can’t wait to see what other nail designs get added !!

1 Like

thye have a good customer service you need to see their work

1 Like

It’s hard to write a review for this script without it oozing with praise!
My community absolutely loves this script, the nails and barbershop are possibly the two most visited shops in my city!!

Finally a way to custom make those nails to match your favorite outfit, or maybe just today’s fit!

Not to mention their customer service! I have had just basic questions at times or silly errors I overlooked and they have no qualms whatsoever about helping you out, regardless your coding experience! (Trust me - I’m a noob at this XD)

So please, DreamDev - Keep being amazing and pushing out epic content!

– Lyynk
Devils Hand RP

1 Like

I LOVE THE SALOON! everything about it is perfect 10/10

1 Like

It’s a very good script, there is nothing that compares to this :star_struck::star_struck:

1 Like

The Dream development team is truly top notch. The care, attention to detail, flexibility, and communication are just a few of the traits that make them excellent creators. They listen to their patronage and are constantly updating their creations for better functionality and game play. You won’t find a better team. Thank you all for what you do!

1 Like

The script is fire! we use it on our server and our females can’t wait every time for new nails, when we first added the script the girls screamed with that job because it’s something unique!! Keep up the good work!! :fire:

1 Like

A magnificent script and very fast support service, it is undoubtedly a great purchase.

1 Like

It’s a wonderful script. No matter what gender our community celebrates it.
The support is always friendly and fast. Anyone who wants something special on their server to customize their characters should invest in this script.

Definitely five stars

1 Like

The player’s on my server enjoy the script and just adds on to the immersion of the city!

1 Like

Script :star::star::star::star::star:
Support Team :star::star::star::star::star:

This script brings a unique experience to the server. The job allows for more immersive rp with workers being able to style and help customers. The staff are quick to respond to any questions and request.

1 Like

Amazing script. Definitely give female players more to do in city!

1 Like

Amazing Script and very easy install Great Job

1 Like

Great script, and super easy to install!

1 Like