[paid][esx/qb] nailshop job v2

The nail script is amazing and comes with a lot of customizable options. Great for enhancing the RP.

1 Like

Best nail script in fivem! Love the script :heart_eyes:

1 Like

one of the most best purchases ive ever mad, one of the most understanding , open minded dev team i have ever had a pleasure to do business with i cant stress that enough. they come highly recommended

1 Like

hi how can I get on the server? when I try to connect it says that I cant be found in whitelist role, what to do?

Hi @nerakos, you probably got the wrong post, this is a purchasable script not a server

good script

1 Like

“I’ve had an amazing experience with Dream Development’s scripts! I purchased the Harem Beauty Saloon, Dejavu Nightclub, and NailShop Job V2 scripts, and I must say, they’re top-notch. Not only are the scripts themselves well-made and detailed, but the support from the developers has been incredible. They’ve been super helpful with troubleshooting, and their response time is lightning-fast. What really stood out to me, though, was the kindness and professionalism of the team. They’re clearly dedicated to providing excellent customer service, and it shows. If you’re in the market for high-quality scripts and exceptional support, look no further than Dream Development. I highly recommend them!” :star::star::star::star::star:

1 Like

good script to add fashion

good script to add fashion :heart_eyes: