[paid][esx/qb] nailshop job v2

:gear: NAILSHOP JOB V2

Click here for buy
Click here for preview
MLO Harem Saloon

:gear: DESCRIPTION

The Nail Shop V2 is the best nail system on FiveM.

The nails shop created by Dream Development was born from the idea of ​​creating something unique of its kind on FiveM.
The script wants to be based on something not present in the servers but essential for the customization of a character (Male and Female), making it unique according to the player’s preferences, improving the roleplay experience.
it is based on the job system introducing different functions to create and manage your company, through script it can be deactivated making it a normal shop.
The new intuitive menu allows the customization of both hands, each finger independently, choosing color, pattern to be applied and its color and the type of nail length.
Over time, new updates will be released in the form of free DLCs to increase the infinite combinations.
Unlike other nail systems already present elsewhere, this system we designed introduces character customization in a completely ADD-ON way and consequently does not involve the use of clothes or the replacement of another mechanic present in the game.

FEATURES

• Complete job system.
  • Possibility to make a normal shop.
  • 3 types of nail length.
  • No use of clothing or tattoos.
  • New NUI easy to understand and intuitive.
  • Individual customization of each data.
  • Custom Markers and Blips on the map.
  • Infinite customization possibilities.
  • New free DLCs over time.
  • Job compatibility with ESX and QB

:gear: OTHER DREAM DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES

:gear: SCRIPT Vehicle control
:gear: MLO Harem Saloon
:gear: MLO Foundry
:gear: SCRIPT Nails Shop
:gear: FREE Drug Wars Tattoo DLC

Code is accessible No
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 2900
Requirements es_extended/qb_core, oxmysql
Support Yes
17 Likes

I believe that such a perfectly developed nail system, fivem really needed it. Well done guys, great work, keep up the good work :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Where is the shop located?

The shop is currently setup in our MLO Harem Saloon , but the coords can be changed in the config files

Do the nails stay after a server reboot ? Is it somehow saved in the db or do the players have to redo them each time?

The nails are saved in the database and stay after the server reboot

1 Like

Thank for the fast reply! :slight_smile: Will definetly get it

2 Likes

:fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:
You should make something like this for beards/lashes too. It would help a lot with keeping those on, while still able to use masks/chains/decal slots

2 Likes

This would be awesome and needed!

Nice script i guess ill have to get it since i have a lot of women asking for long ass nails :joy:

2 Likes

We love this script so much!

Yes, in the config you can set if the script will work like a job or like a clotheshop

Im having issues…I think I need an export to load nails after player loaded/relog, cause sometimes they detach after spawning.
Also, the money isnt going into society, and I cant withdraw/add to society money

Thank you for your feedback, we will fix it and release a new update within the next 24 hours!

1 Like

Ok cool. Thanks!

We have released a new update

• Fixed some bugs relative the society.
  • Optimized performance when you are away from marker.
  • Added billing menu (consulte docs for more info).
  • Created export “attachNails” (consulte docs for more info).
1 Like

Thanks for the fix. Only problem now is I cant mess with society money unless my job is “harem”.

We have released a few hours after another version with this fix, if the problem persist don’t esitate to write another message :slight_smile:

Its all good now. Thanks again!

1 Like

Love the script ! would be great to be able to add colors/patterns :slight_smile:

1 Like

There is nothing to worry about! new updates will be released with lots of new patterns!