[Paid][ESX][QB] Grading for Trading Cards (Add-On)

t3_grading

Here is an add on DLC for my trading card script
With this you can now get your cards graded by a professional (just an NPC/Marker)
Cards will be sent away for grading and you will be notified when to collect them.
Graded cards can then be traded/sold between players searching to collect the best of the best.

This resource requires t3_tradingcards and also use of a supported inventory that uses metadata (ox, qb, qs, mf)

Purchase the DLC here: https://www.t3dev.tech/package/5203658

Purchase the card script here: https://www.t3dev.tech/package/5022153

Code is accessible No
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 500
Requirements t3_tradingcards, supported inventory with metadata
Support Yes
3 Likes

Any chance for mf-inventory support :smile:

1 Like

I’m currently awaiting a reply in their support, they are next on my list :wink:

Both your trading card script and this script is very cool, it would be great with a preview of it?
Amazing work by the looks of it though.

on top :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

There is a video showcase on the original forum post and also the tebex page for you to check out :slight_smile:

Love to hear it! I’ve had the original script bookmarked for my 2.0 launch, super excited to see something like this added!

1 Like

Still one of the best scripts (main script included) I’ve ever bought. Always helpful with tickets or potential issues. Great script all round!

1 Like

Any information on the grading system? Is there a change of being low graded, high graded etc? does anything affect the grade?

There is a percentage chance to get the grade, at the moment it is locked behind escrow but I can easily make it a config option for people to change

Does the video for the original trading card script showcase this specific dlc though?

Ah, no… I can get a video done this weekend though :slight_smile:

Would buy both asap if the percentage could be changed in config!

I’ll push an update first thing in the morning :+1:

The T3 trading card and grading scripts are the BEST out hands down!!! :fire: script, been waiting for something like this ever since I started a server.

2 Likes

Have you pushed out the update yet?

Sorry, yeah… Just gone live :slight_smile:

Best card system out there. Live it. Keep it up!

2 Likes

Finally, mf-inventory support has been added!

1 Like

Currently using qb-inventory. I suppose this one isn’t supported? What are your recommendations?