[PAID ESX/QB] Cash Register Robbery with AI PED Voice, Experience System, and Cash Tracker

How does the script work? Here is the presentation YOUTUBE PREVIEW

AI VOICE FIVEM PED, EXPERIENCE ROBBERY

This script allows players to rob cash registers, added realistic AI VOICE to ped to imporve expierence. Additionally, an levels boosting system has been added: the more times a player robs a cash register and delivers it, the more they can earn.

CASH TRUCKER GPS READY FOR ONESYNC INFINITY

Additionally, the script is equipped with an automatic sharing of the cash register’s coordinates. Once the cash register is taken, a fully customizable timer (configured in the settings) starts. All members of the police group have a live view of the cash register’s movements.

The script saves statistics in a JSON file.

It is available for both QB and ESX versions.

You can use ox_target, qb_target, or simply select drawtext in the config if you do not want to use targeting.

Locales and AI voice ready for: ES, DE, PL, EN but you can simply add your own voice in mp3.

0.0ms in resmon / when rob 0.01-0.05

WHERE TO PURCHASE - TEBEX

Sir! :zap: check also this:

Code is accessible No
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) Client: 681 / server: 390
Requirements es_extended or qbcore
Support Yes
6 Likes

Nice, so nearby players hear the voice of ped too?

3 Likes

Yes Sir! <3

2 Likes

Awesome! That NPC who talks blew my mind. Is there a cooldown added? I’m considering making a purchase.

2 Likes

Thank you very much Yes, the cooldown is added to the system and can be set in the config.lua file. :gift_heart:

1 Like

I purchased it, and it works great! I have a question: will it be possible to change the dispatch police notification anywhere?

1 Like

Thank you very much Sir! :zap: :gift_heart:. You can fully configure how the dispatch will look in the file /client/editable_client.lua.

Great work !