[PAID] [ESX] Burgershot Job!

Untitled-1

Hi!, i’m Fishy and here’s my BurgerShot JOB
It’s very easy to update and modify
it’s NOT obfuscated or IpLocked

Buy here Tebex
Preview: Here

9 Likes

Is there an EN translation or does it have to be done manually? Other than that, looks like a fantastic release!

1 Like

There’s not an EN translation it has to be made manually, but it’s very easy!:slight_smile:

Alright! I appreciate it! I’ll be purchasing this soon! Nice job!

1 Like

Thank you so much!

But isnt this a nopixel exclusive map?

I don’t think so, i think np burgershot has more stuff in it

Copying a Single Script From NoPixel is not a great idea, Since all of the no pixel scripts have the theme with that eye thing and that specific menu…
adding a single script from that theme to ESX style will just make things uglier in your server unless you have plans to redo everything in no pixel theme and style.

Atm i have this on my esx server, and people are loving it, they love the dynamics and the script!, even if other menus are not the same they love it!, You don’t need to make everything nopixel theme and style to make a single mechanic to look good!, i made this way because sometimes it’s boring seeing the same thing as [E] to open, the eye tracking or the menu’s make it more simple and minimalistic.

All frameworks have different style to them. ESX is just a simple Press [E], and a single menu.
NoPixel has this Eye thingi and other things that you already know.
Personally and From what i’ve seen in 2 years of playing fivem, Keeping a unique style for your server is always the best. if you cannot provide a unique style for ESX scripts. at least keep it Organized, having things from different style to your theme will just make things more uglier and uglier.
However keep in mind adding a single Script from nopixel style is not that big of the deal to mess with your other scripts style.
adding a script from this adding a script from that and … after 10-15 different scripts and styles. your server is just a mess for your players.

It’s always better to try and change some mechanics or some ui’s, trust me that’s boring just going to a server and seeing the same always mechanics or ui’s, this is just a little twist to it.

1 Like

Yeah that’s what i’m saying.
Keep it unique and new. Would love to see more scripts with this style specifically in the forum :wink:

1 Like

I will be making some more!, don’t worry about it! :grinning:

1 Like

Is there any support for other inventories, I don’t think people really still using regular esx inventory

It can be used with esx_inventoryhud! or any other esx inventory

What MLO is this

The MLO you used in your video is a leaked version of NoPixels MLO. All publicly available versions of Burgershot didn’t have a drive thru window which was added in NoPixel.

2 Likes

Yes it is a nopixel map how much i can see and theyre menu

lmfao how many people are gonna release a job showing off a leaked map? this gotta be the 2nd or 3rd burgershot job using NP leaked map