[PAID] Dance Player

Dance Player v.0.2

Dance Player is a script that allows you to invite female players to dance in sync.

The player who received the request can accept or refuse the request.

The player who made the request takes the lead in dancing and suggests dance move with Prompt.

Dance Player is currently under development and will offer dancing with NPCs and making NPCs dance.

Buy this Script : Here

| Code is accessible | No
| Subscription-based | No
| Lines (approximately) | 400
| Requirements | No
| Support | Yes

1 Like

Are you planning to do for same sex couples

Yes I made it for personal use, unfortunately the latest rules imposed by Rockstar/Cfx prevent us from sharing it and even less from generating money with it.

All this remains to be confirmed but it is true that sending an invitation to the player constitutes their consent. This is all very vague and I don’t think I’ll take that risk.

I will still inquire for more details.

Edit : I created a topic about this

Not sure how two people of the same gender dancing constitutes sexual activity unless your emotes are doing more than dancing.

But explicitly sexual activity is not allowed. If you are unsure what that means, I would review the Adults Only rating by the ESRB which outlines some of the differences between mature and adult content.

I misunderstood the question.

For the moment, just a woman or a man can invite a woman.
I could possibly add the possibility in the config that a man can invite another man.

Yeah it would be good as well of their was a way to be able to dace with npcs as well incase theirs no players on