Encrypted
https://store.deun.xyz/package/4865564

Open Source
https://store.deun.xyz/package/6030408

Price
Encrypted: 35€ (+VAT)
Open Source: 75€ ( + VAT )

Short Description

D-Phone is an clean and performant phone for fivem that will change the way you think about phones in fivem. It offers your players the freedom to do nearly everything they want with a phone while guaranteeing performance in any case.

In spite of that, it’s design is more outstanding than most other phones on the market. With features like playing Doodle Jump, writing Mails, buying Stocks, … your plyers will fall in love with their new phone before anything else.

In the videos above you can see all the features the phone have.

Its currently compatible with every ESX and QB Core version

Features

• Clean design

• Own Notificaion ( Also the option to use your own notification )

• Easy configuration ( Nearly everything is easily customizable in the Config )

• Perfomance

• Locales

• TriggerEvents in the Readme, so you can create own apps, etc.

• Source Code of HTML, CSS and JS > You can customize the phone as you want

• Works with every Voice Chat ( you have just to enable it int the config )

• You’ll get always the future updates on my discord, because there will come a lot more

• Support for any Problem with my Products

All Apps:

• App store
  • Contacts
  • Radio
  • Twitter
  • Instagram
  • Business ( An control center for your jobs where they can see all dispatches, online members, … )
  • Advertisement ( Where players can share small ads for their business )
  • Calculator
  • Gallery > Video
  • DJump ( Its a mini game like doodle Jump )
  • D Snake
  • Mail > Video
  • Bitcoin App ( Paid )
  • Market App ( Paid )
  • Stockmarket App ( Paid )
  • Trucker App ( Paid )

New with 0.9
Dispatch Rework:

• We’ve separated normal messages and service messages, enhancing clarity in your communications.
  • Choose to initiate a dispatch anonymously or using your name, adding a layer of choice to your interactions.
  • The Business app’s Dispatch section now offers a fresh overview with three categories: “Accepted by Me,” “Unaccepted,” and “Accepted by Others,” simplifying the management of RP strings.
  • Your dispatches will now be retained even after server restarts, giving you the freedom to preserve your roleplay interactions beyond restarts.

UI Notify:

• Messages are now displayed with greater clarity and offer a direct app link for quicker access.
  • Take control of your notifications – mute them to appear solely on the new Homescreen, streamlining your interactions.

Twitter Verification Badge:

• Admins can now grant users a verification badge using the /verify tagname command, enhancing roleplaying credibility.

New Homescreen:

• An intuitive Homescreen is introduced, designed for efficient notification management.
  • When you start your phone, you’ll be directed to the Homescreen, which requires unlocking for a more immersive and realistic experience.

Config Rework:

• Your configuration options have been restructured into multiple files, making upgrades to upcoming versions smoother and offering a more organized settings overview.

GPS App:

• You can now save positions and assign them names.
  • Later, set waypoints to these saved positions for convenient navigation.

Business App Icons:

• Customize your job-specific business app’s icon to your preference.

Folder Rework:

• Set your Framework in the Config.lua for a personalized setup.
  • All lua files are now located in the lua folder, excluding configs and locales.

Message UI Rework:

• Enjoy a sleek and contemporary iOS Messenger-like design for a modern messaging experience.
  • The issue related to sending money has been resolved.

Adjustable Phone Scale:

• Tailor your phone’s size according to your preference, ranging from 50% to 200%, for the perfect fit.

Customizable Icons:

• Welcome the IconConfig feature, which enables personalization of your icons.
  • Choose between classic Font Awesome icons or your own PNG/JPG images, giving your phone a unique appearance like never before.

Instagram Integration:

• Immerse yourself in a virtual Instagram world within the game!
  • Experience real-like interactions, from browsing posts, liking, commenting, to exploring profiles.
  • Get the full social media experience you know, with stories to be added in a future update.

Disable Webimages:

• Introducing an option to turn off web images to prevent potential misuse.
  • Customize your browsing experience to see only what you want, reducing distractions.

Share Images from Your Gallery:

• Easily share cherished memories by selecting images from your gallery to send in chats.
  • Share funny snapshots, breathtaking views, or memorable roleplaying moments with friends and fellow

This phone is still under development, which means that we post new Updates every few weeks. The last patch came out just a few days ago and is currently in the beta phase.

If you have ideas or suggestions for improvement share these under this post

Code is accessible No
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 10000+
Requirements ESX
Support Yes
12 Likes

Super nice!

1 Like

One of the best phones on the Market, great work!!

It’s the best phone I’ve ever seen so far! In addition, Deun regularly releases new updates with new features. The price is therefore more than justified. :fire:

I use this since i have my own RP Server and it’s one of the best i tried so far. Keep up the good work

New Beta is out now.

New features are:

• Snake app
  • Darkchat app
  • App notifications
  • Redesigned settingsapp

Nice work :heart:

Bestes Handy für FiveM

1 Like

New stable is out and now also available for QB-Core

1 Like

it needs one sync to work?

i got scammed trying to buy this phone scammed me for 36 dollars

What?

The phones I bought never worked

If you have any problems with my products you can just dm me in the fivem forum or open an ticket on my discord. ( second is faster )

Greetings, We are excited to announce the launch of the D-Phone Open Source Edition. While we’re thrilled to share this with you, it’s important to note that certain components remain encrypted for security reasons. These include:

• Framework-related functions
  • The player loading / user data loading function. However, you can effortlessly expand the functionality by utilizing our follow-up function, which allows you to load additional apps or configure existing ones.
  • Add-ons are also encrypted.

The D-Phone Open Source Edition is available at a price of 75€ + VAT . Additionally, existing D-Phone customers can purchase an upgrade package for just 40€ + VAT . You can still use code deun10 for 10% on your first purchase.

Shop

Encrypted
https://store.deun.xyz/package/4865564

Open Source
https://store.deun.xyz/package/6030408

Also check out our new Version 0.9 Showcase

Stop offering an open source product that is actually encrypted :slight_smile: This is pretty much nasty misleading technique.

1 Like

Don’t call it open source and then put a price tag on it lmao

Misleading, IP infringement