[Paid] CoDev Advanced Vehicle System - Ignition - Mileage - Engine Damage based on Mileage

Got your point mate but 90% of potential buyers are afraid of closed source. Sell it maybe double of the price as open source and have a lot more attentiont. Thats the way it works, dont made it online walking on it within the crowd of owners.

2 Likes

I really like it. But since i cant implement also my own stuff to it im sad.
i would use it for my garage system which i allready have milage implemented and like the way of starting the engine. But maybe also engine failure would be nice.
But hey good luck with selling it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Paying 24 $ for existing scripts xD

2 Likes

Pretty sure this is not the same of what you’re talking about.

And the one you MIGHT be talking about was also uploaded by me on Github.

1 Like

If there is a need for a custom version that could apply to you you can talk to us on private and we’ll try to help you as much as possible and if we can make anything good out of it we will.

1 Like

Hello, this script will work with [Release][ESX][Disc] X-Hotwire, hotwire script with keys and NPC interactions - Releases - Cfx.re Community ?

1 Like

As of now that would have conflicts with our as it uses same Engine Start natives as we do, but adding a hotwire option to our script could be a nice feature.

We’ll see next voting how many votes it would get.

1 Like

Thank you for answering.

1 Like

Are you using remote loading for this resource?

2 Likes

Nope, please send me a PM with your discord so I can verify it’s you and I’ll show you in a live screen share.

1 Like

It’s encrypted as to not be used by hundreds of servers with only one purchasing it, but as I said earlier in a post, if anyone needs help with integrating it into their system they can just send us a PM or join our guild and we’ll see what changes need to be done.
From what I can think of it is just a matter of adding another server and client event which verifies the following:

if owner = license:x then
allowControl = true
end

We are open for customisation from our side if needed and can even help with integrating it as long as whoever purchases this also has intention of helping with it, with this I mean, we won’t change your own code to work with our but change our to work with yours and you adapt yours.

1 Like

Okej, so I’ve a final importent question. How is it optimized? found your old milage script and that was heavy on everything.

Well, that was made in under 30 minutes as a test thing and I released it for other people to take it as an example, and from what I’ve recently seen, others have done so and took part of the code to rewrite something for them.

Now this script is much better optimized and we’re actually working on an update that we tried to push yesterday but we’ll finally push it today with even more checks for any kind of situations, as you can see it’s running very low ms, 0.03 to 0.05 on the streamable videos.

1 Like

It’s update day.

03/01/2021 - v 1.1
This new update includes the following changes to client side:
Fixes

• Fixes engine stopping when entering a vehicle that already had the engine on.
  • Fixes notification being shown for a second when entering a vehicle with engine already on.
  • Fixes vehicle data not being sent to server from client side when switching vehicles too quick.

Added

• Added cl_config.lua which allows customisation of the following:
  • Key for starting/stopping and ignition.
  • Text shown in notification.
  • Damage system calculated options from 0 to whatever you feel like adding.
  • Ownership system, built in server event that can be called from external resources like a vehicle shop and when called it sets the owner in the database so the car can only be used by him.
  • Added sv_config.lua which allows customisation of identifiers used by your vehicle shop resource or vehicle ownership system.
2 Likes

Love it man. Nice work glad to see you back developing :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for the kind words, appreciate it!

1 Like

For limited time we are offering 5 copies for ONLY 20€ which is a 20% discount.

You can get it here: https://codev.tebex.io/package/4256403

After those end we’re going back to the regular 24.75€ price.

ONLY 3 copies left with the 20% discount.

We have pushed a fix for an error while writing inside a dialog box where the F key was pressed and the game would take it as if you’re exiting vehicle.

We’re going to post another next update poll really soon to see what other feature would you like, stay tuned to the thread!

All 5 limited copies sold, now it’s back at its regular price, thanks to all who have purchased this package,we’ve sold 15 copies already, this is a MUST for any RP server.

Buy it here: https://codev.tebex.io/package/4238821

Hi @hypr9xa,

I just liked your script and would like to purchase as soon as possible. However, just having a question to figure out if you don’t mind me asking. So let’s say that I already have a mechanic job script in my server and you’re a user doing mechanic roleplay using the script that injected. Is there any bug or issue just like when a mechanic fixes the car, will the engine damage or ignition time be fixed automatically, too? Because I would like an old car not to be engine fixed when it hypermiled already. Thanks for your response in advance.

Best Regards
Nifi