[Paid] CoDev Advanced Vehicle System - Ignition - Mileage - Engine Damage based on Mileage

Welcome to the first release from the CoDev Team formed by @hypr9xa and @Jordanpkl .

This first script is roleplay focused and introduces the possibility of adding value to your player’s vehicles aswell as adding degradation thus making it important to buy new vehicles.

How to start a car:

1. Players will have to turn in the key to put the vehicle in ignition state pressing G.
  2. Players will then be able to start the car holding G.

RP Possibilities:

• New vehicles will be more important because of their fast engine start.
  • Second hand vehicles, or used vehicles will lose value even if modded because of a slower engine start or engine damage based on mileage and no maintenance.
  • Mechanics will be able to do maintenance to used vehicles in order to keep their engine start time and engine damage low.
  • Non repaired vehicles will take MUCH more to start their engine and will give cops a higher possibility of catching robbers.

Features:

• Vehicles can be set as player owned using a TriggerServerEvent which can be called from any vehicle shop.
  • Vehicle damage per mileage and start engine degradation is customizable by the server owner.
  • Mechanics can fix vehicles using a command which requires an Ace Permission in order to be used.

Vote on next updates: [Paid] CoDev Advanced Vehicle System - Ignition - Mileage - Engine Damage based on Mileage - #14 by hypr9xa

Updates

03/01/2021 - v 1.1
This new update includes the following changes to client side:
Fixes

• Fixes engine stopping when entering a vehicle that already had the engine on.
  • Fixes notification being shown for a second when entering a vehicle with engine already on.
  • Fixes vehicle data not being sent to server from client side when switching vehicles too quick.

Added

• Added cl_config.lua which allows customisation of the following:
  • Key for starting/stopping and ignition.
  • Text shown in notification.
  • Damage system calculated options from 0 to whatever you feel like adding.
  • Ownership system, built in server event that can be called from external resources like a vehicle shop and when called it sets the owner in the database so the car can only be used by him.
  • Added sv_config.lua which allows customisation of identifiers used by your vehicle shop resource or vehicle ownership system.

ESX Version Released

• Now there’s an ESX version released which works with most vehicle shops based on ESX.
  • Includes a key lock system to lock your vehicle doors persistently.
  • Includes an event to check if vehicle is locked so you can use it on most trunk inventory systems for more security.

Video previews:

Old car ignition and start: old_car_start_2
New car ignition and start/lights showcase: start_trailer_high_end_car
Engine damage and start fix: fix_engine_and_start

Requirements: [Release] MySQL Async Library - 3.3.2

TOS:

• Do not resell this script.
    * Do not attempt to break its license system.
    * Do not attempt to exploit its verification system.

Warning: This script comes with an API verification through tebex database server and verifies your IP server automatically on first run and once it’s been ran on that server you’ll have to PM me here to release the license for another IP, details are inside the readme.txt
The code is now completely open for purchasers to see and modify, but still rest of TOS apply.

Buy now - (24.75€ Without VAT): https://codev.tebex.io/package/4238821

Code is accessible Yes
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 1000
Requirements mysql-async
Support No
9 Likes

Is the code obfuscated?

2 Likes

Yes, it is but if you are worried about the code it can be shown partially and show how it is obfuscated as it is on our local server.

It is obfuscated in order to protect the API licensing system.

1 Like

no worries thanks.
Not worried about code, just don’t like not being able to customise/change it to our needs. Understand why it is done though.

3 Likes

This is the first release but we are going to update it this week, when that update is released more Config options will allow custom damage, custom mileage settings, km or miles, and more, all of that will be as easy to update as redownload the file when announced on our discord and then add the license to the config.

The license is also instantly activated through tebex so once you buy it you can start using it right away without any need of help from us.

1 Like

what’s about an open source copy of it? $?

2 Likes

Lmao am more interested in that graphics mode more than the script xD

1 Like

Too bad that this encryption looked interesting.

3 Likes

damn so you cant even have it on your own test server and the main server on a vps. Greedy with the serial key i see. Cool but yeah im good for that price with 1 lockdown key for 1 ip, better hope no one has dynamic ip addresses.

2 Likes

As I said earlier, it is to protect the verification and so you cannot change it and bypass it but we can provide a on live stream code show and then encrypt it in front of you so you can see everything is as we say.
We want to stay as transparent as possible but don’t wanna go dumb and let our work go away to 100s of servers for free.

1 Like

It’s a 2017 old graphics mod that still works, incredible that it still looks better than many other graphic mods, also it’s ran on a rtx 3080

1 Like

We have an open source of the mileage systrm on my own github that we first worked a while ago, not the same but if you’re a dev you can give it a try, it’s on my forum topics.

1 Like

You actually can, you can PM me on here if you want to get a seconday dev key, and if you have dynamic IP there are solutions out there for free that we can provide.

Just ask us and we’ll gladly help.

1 Like

What other options would you like to see on this?
Remember updates are free for all buyers.

Which options should we focus the most on?
  • More customization
  • Random vehicle engine stop if mileage too high and no maintenance made for engine
  • Animations for fixengine and fixstart commands
  • Tires damage system
  • Vehicle engine/start and mileage information command

0 voters

1 Like

Mostly all RP servers (that have hardcore RP) uses vehicle keys system of some sort. And only that servers would be interested in this. But this would not work with any key system.

And another shady Release which has encryption over code.

Would suggest read this post before buying to anyone who is interested. Paid Content in Releases - #36 by XDope

4 Likes

You have not read any of my messages as I can see.

I’ll explain to you again.

We are open to going over a live voice chat and screen share, then show how the code we uploaded is the same as the code we’ll show over the voice call and show also how it is encrypted, we do not have any problem with that, what we do not want is people bypassing our system since tebex offers a simple download link to a file, it’s like you pay me and I give you a file but that file it’s then yours to do whatever you want with it and our work is then in hands of 100s of servers with only one paying.

I’ll say it again: we are and we’ll always be completely transparent with the files being the same as we show over a simple live screenshare and we will always show you the unobfuscated code and the obfuscated code so you can see it’s the same and we’re not playing dirty as others may do.

Until CFX releases what they announced recently we will use this to protect our work, when that tool becomes available, we’ll diss this and start using that tool.

And to also reply to your keys system, this resource is standalone, does not have anything to do with keys.
Every car has mileage and it doesn’t depend on anything but mysql-async.

What I would suggest is to kindly ask and read everything before trash talking our work like you’re doing.

1 Like

To be fair, I was developing a service that would cover most the protection needed for ya’ll resource sellers, I was gonna take care of securing everything easily done, my first idea was having a separate to handle all the routes and shit to verify your license, but then I forgot about removing it from the fxmanifest.lua and bypass that, so then I thought about a separate resource to take care of leakers, then I remembered they can also disable that… Tho now that I think of it you can have like a main event to get something and trigger it inside that resource which would be completely obfuscated and yeah fuck this I’m getting off-topic.

My last idea was something that would be much slower but might work, so you have an external PROGRAM that you need to ensure your resource’s startup by checking your license to my web-server then if successful it downloads the resource through byte-code and saves it into memory directly, not sure if that would work but I can surely work something around that…

Anyways this is not a WIP project anymore since I asked a forum’s moderator and they’ve said it most likely wouldn’t be approved since Tebex is working on a similar system…

Obfuscating the code and checking with a license is the best way-to-go tbf. Good luck finding a solution I might finish that and release the source code to the public.

Here’s a screenshot:

1 Like

Got your point mate but 90% of potential buyers are afraid of closed source. Sell it maybe double of the price as open source and have a lot more attentiont. Thats the way it works, dont made it online walking on it within the crowd of owners.

2 Likes

I really like it. But since i cant implement also my own stuff to it im sad.
i would use it for my garage system which i allready have milage implemented and like the way of starting the engine. But maybe also engine failure would be nice.
But hey good luck with selling it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Paying 24 $ for existing scripts xD

2 Likes