[PAID] CCTV Camera

Security Cameras (17€)

With this script, you’ll be able to view and place CCTV cameras everywhere you want !

Video available here
You can test our scripts for free here

Features

:white_check_mark: View image as if you were controlling the camera
:white_check_mark: Multiple locations with groups of cameras
:white_check_mark: Whitelist some users per location
:white_check_mark: Custom or default name for each camera
:white_check_mark: Camera movement via the mouse
:white_check_mark: Zoom in / out
:white_check_mark: Tool to easily place cameras
:white_check_mark: LSPD cameras already placed
:white_check_mark: Bank cameras already placed
:white_check_mark: Night vision
:white_check_mark: Thermal vision
:white_check_mark: Break / repair camera (example in Custom/Client/break_repair.lua, remove file to disable functionality)
:white_check_mark: Disable zooming per camera
:white_check_mark: Disable pan/tilt per camera
:white_check_mark: Screenshot-basic support
:white_check_mark: Uses RegisterKeyMapping so users can modify their keybinds
:white_check_mark: Standalone
:white_check_mark: Compatible with ESX and QB-Core
:white_check_mark: Can be configured to work with any other framework
:warning: Uses FiveM Asset Escrow system

Controls

Keybind / Command Action
E Open the CCTV menu (At the marker in the police station for instance)
Previous camera
Next camera
Mouse Move the camera
Scroll Zoom in/out
Backspace Exit Menu
Right Click Take a screenshot (requires screenshot-basic)
Left Click Cycle through the visions mode (Day, Night, Thermal)

Updates

Click to display

1.1.3b

:white_check_mark: Add job grade permission support
:white_check_mark: Add ACE permission support

1.1.3a

:white_check_mark: Bugfix whitelist

:white_check_mark: Ability to disable zooming per camera
:white_check_mark: Ability to disable pan/tilt per camera
:white_check_mark: Ability to break / repair camera (example in Custom/Client/break_repair.lua, remove file to disable functionality)

1.1.2b

:white_check_mark: Bugfix debug mode

1.1.2a

:white_check_mark: Bugfix camera menu 2 (some users had compatibility issues)

:white_check_mark: Bugfix camera menu

:white_check_mark: Add Screenshot-basic support (configure URL per location, delete ScreenShot if you don’t want it)
:white_check_mark: Commands now use the RegisterKeyMapping native (still configurable, but can now be configured by each user individually)

:white_check_mark: Add version check

:white_check_mark: Night vision (can be disabled per location in the config file)
:white_check_mark: Thermal vision (can be disabled per location in the config file)

:white_check_mark: Add access points
:white_check_mark: Whitelist some people to have access to a list of cameras (per location)
:white_check_mark: Custom name to each camera
:white_check_mark: Default name for all of them
:white_check_mark: Camera movement via the mouse only
:white_check_mark: Scrolling allows you to zoom in and out
:white_check_mark: Tool to easily place cameras
:white_check_mark: LSPD cameras already placed
:white_check_mark: Bank cameras already placed
:white_check_mark: Standalone
:white_check_mark: Compatible with ESX
:white_check_mark: Can be configured to work with any other framework

License

Click to display

Copyright (C) Nabla Corporation - All Rights Reserved.

THE CONTENTS OF THIS PROJECT ARE PROPRIETARY AND CONFIDENTIAL.
UNAUTHORIZED COPYING, TRANSFERRING OR REPRODUCTION OF THE CONTENTS OF THIS PROJECT, VIA ANY MEDIUM IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.

The receipt or possession of the source code and/or any parts thereof does not convey or imply any right to use them
for any purpose other than the purpose for which they were provided to you.

The software is provided “AS IS”, without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to
the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non infringement.
In no event shall the authors or copyright holders be liable for any claim, damages or other liability,
whether in an action of contract, tort or otherwise, arising from, out of or in connection with the software
or the use or other dealings in the software.

The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.

3 Likes

Hi, How is the difference between this script that you have made and the one that I have shared the link below?
Also, if I’m not mistaken, this system is also included in qb-policejob - camera.lua.

Security Cams Free

Don’t misunderstand. But why should I pay so much money and buy your script when there are free resources that do similar work?

2 Likes

Hi,

Thank you for the feedback.

qb police camera seems to be a modified version of securitycams (or the other way around I don’t know).
securitycams uses an HTML UI and keyboard controls as well as no zoom. Whereas we offer intuitive mouse control, GTA native UI and the possibility to zoom in and out.

I personally used esx_securitycam you linked and it’s great as long as you don’t want to add other locations. The client code is copy pasted twice for the police and bank, meaning if you want to add another locations (all 7 elevens for example) you would have to spend a lot of time modifying the script. (That’s the reason I made this script).

We also include a tool to easily place cameras with the correct position and orientation.

We are also planning to add night vision and thermal vision in a future update.

You feel this is overpriced and I’m open to suggestions, what do you think the price of this script should be?

v1.0.1
:white_check_mark: Script now comes with thermal and night vision ! (See updated topic for pictures)

So go use the free one. By your logic, nearly all paid scripts shouldn’t exist. Nearly all scripts, free or paid, are built on an idea that already exist. Some have small improvements, others have tons of improvements. Either way, nearly all scripts available today are also available in another form.

@n0mad_b thank you for taking the time to improve upon an old resource and taking the time to explain why people should use yours over older CCTV scripts.

1 Like

It’s ridiculous that something so public is $18. Yes, it’s a beautifully edited script. But it is unnecessarily expensive. And many others are able to do this job. I already use the similar script and I can do it :slight_smile:

I think its price should be under $ 15. If people are struggling with something with such free resources, they can already do similar events. @n0mad_b
If you go around the forum a little more. You can see similar resources. More cheep.

I certainly don’t want to sound rude. It’s just a suggestion.

Of course I’m not the only one capable of producing this kind of script, I never claimed I was. Any developer could do it, but it’s always a question of time and effort.

However, encrypted resources do not target developer, they target server owner with little, to no, knowledge in scripting and who want a good looking script, easy to manage and which works out of the box with good performance. Which, let’s be honest is mostly never the case of free scripts…

1 Like

v1.0.2

:white_check_mark: Add version check

To celebrate Black Friday, the script will be at -20% until the 26/11 :partying_face: !

v1.1.0

:white_check_mark: Add screenshot-basic support (configure URL per location, delete ScreenShot if you don’t want it)
:white_check_mark: Commands now use the RegisterKeyMapping native (still configurable, but can now be configured by each user individually)

Would really help to add some instructions, one of our members bought this and we cant even run the script due to some entitlement block

Hi, please read

The promotion will end in two days ! Get your script from our store !

:video_game: :arrow_right: You can now test our scripts for free on our FiveM server :arrow_left:

how can i test sir?

You can join the server linked above and go to the police station, there will be a marker to access the cameras

i need support and i can’t find an easy way to contact you. client side there is a BIG ISSUE, when you use the marker all is ok, but when you exit and leave from marker, you can press E everywhere and start whatching again. Impossible to fix it because of escrow system.

1 Like

Hi, they are are ways to contact us on our tebex

The team is currently on a trip outside of the country and will be back on the 5th. We will definitely look at the issue you are having.

We get this issue on the server I play on as well.

v1.1.1

✅ Bugfix camera menu