[PAID] CarJack - Steal/Scrap player owned vehicles

another suggestion, would be a vehicle blacklist

Alright, will do this one today/tomorrow.
How do you imagine it? Give me more details please.

1 Like

i dm’d

Is the ability to steal player cars configurable. I see a great use for this, but not in it’s current state. Would love to see where a job could scrap a car, but not just any old player. This way, when you have problem players, police can confiscate their vehicle and scrap it, with the money going to society_police (or whatever job is allowed to scrap).

Give me more information and I will make it happen c:

1 Like

I’m not sure if you have a config for this script, but basically set a config item to allow admins to turn on or off the ability for players to take other player’s cars. Also a config item to allow admins to turn on or off the ability for players to scrap other player’s cars. This way, admins can setup their server as they see fit rather than all on.

For example, I wouldn’t want players to be able to scrap another player’s car. However, I do like the idea that they can steal another player’s car.

Then finally, with the scrapping part. Set a config item that would allow a player’s car to only be scrapped by a job that is set by the admin. This would allow for a little more involved RP where, for example, a player that owns a legit mechanic shop could also be using it as a front for a “chop shop” where they buy a stolen car from another player and then chop it (scrap it) for cash. It can also be used as a way for police to scrap cars belonging to problem players. For example, a player consistently runs from police in the one fast car they have. When they finally get caught, the police can request a warrant to confiscate the car and scrap it or to take over ownership and sell at auction (using the registration transfer part of the script).

You have a good script and with a little more work, it could be great on RP servers. I hope you will consider these. Heck, it can be a whole new script for a higher price.

For the record, I did buy the offroad and drift script. Good work.

First options regarding turning things on and off are already there. There is a lot of configuration.
You can configure individual zones you place on map, not just in global. If you go to tebex, there are screenshots of config. You can not set up everything you want for each zone, but a lot of it.

Job option will be added in the first update. It was already requested a lot. Probably this weekend, deppends.

Already noticed, appreciate that. If you would like to, feel free to text me and I will give you a decent discount due to you supporting me at the beginning of my journey round here.

I appreciate it, but I like to support developers of scripts that I like. When the job option is added for scrapping, I’ll gladly pay full price.

Keep an eye on it then, check it out around weekend. Also, my discount still stands, even after the job update

1 Like

Alrighty, the job part is done. I will just add few more things. I will even add an event that can be used by police to scrap vehicles. I will also add impounding, but this option is questionable since everyone is using different garage system. You can set up everything in config as you usually can with my plugins.

Anything else you want to add?

note updated version is not yet released.

1 Like

I wouldn’t bother with impounding since nearly all garages have their own anyway and the police job has a form of impounding built in. Seems to me, other than the experience gained, it would be a waste of time.

Thanks for pointing that out. Compleately forgot about it. I have not been using default esx scripts for ages. Only base resources, even those were modified.

Update 1.2 has been pushed out. You may restrict individual zones to a job, or that everyone can use it.
Few more features are planned for the weekend.

1 Like

nice release!

1 Like

where did you get the skyline from your video? link?

It was added for testing by someone else who takes care of vehicles. I have no idea, all I know is that they use vehs. from gta5 mods

is there a way to set the list of player owned vehicles that cannot be permanently destroyed or stolen for example a donor car someone purchases?

Thanks for bringing this one out. Its not yet implemented, but I will take a look at it later, once I get back to CJ to update it. Currently busy with AVF

Can you lock certain cars from being affected I.E keep a donor car from being scraped?

Please make QBcore version :)))