ACRS - Advanced Convoy Robbery System

Hi,

I am happy to present you one of my new advanced systems. This small system is focused on convoy robberies.
It was inspired by GTA:O event, where Gruppe6 vehicle spawns and you may rob it. I did not find any plugin that would satisfy me if I was a player. It is fairly universal, tried to keep it as configurable as possible. As I do with all of my resources. You may create normal convoy with Gruppe 6 vehicle and guards (Already set up that for you), or you can setup some “special” FIB undercover convoy with some valuable items in it.

Config file is highly commented and will explain you everything you need to know.

Video preview
(Had to cut useless parts of the vid, my internet is slow… Second vehicle is an undercover vehicle, already in a “flee” mode after I was following it for some time. It was trying to reach its own despawn destination ASAP before intercepted.)

Features :

• Setup your own convoy
    (Edit your main convoy vehicle, peds, number of guards(peds), ped attributes(skill, armor), ped weapons, rewards(items/cash, or both)
    Everything is randomized. If you put a list of 10 ped skins within the config, it will choose random skins from the list)

• Undercover convoy
    (An option for you to spawn convoys not visible on map, original location will be marked so players can have an idea where they should look for them)

• Entire convoy spawns after some timeout set in config
    (No player input is required, like in GTA:O)

• Random convoy spawn
    (It will automatically choose a random convoy setup(you can add as many of them as you want, configure them individually) from the config file. Ensuring better entertainment for players)

• Random start(spawn) location
    (When a convoy is about to spawn, it will choose one location from the config file you list in, ensuring that you can hardly predict where the convoy is going to be spawned.)

• Random end(delete) location
    (Once convoy runs out of its patrol time, it will randomly choose one location from the config file you list in, ensuring that you can hardly predict where the convoy is going to be despawned.)

• Convoy patrolling
    (When convoy is spawned, it will randomly “patrol” around the area of the location, its final destination is unknown as the driver drives randomly. It might end up on the other side of the map. After the the patrol time runs out, it selectes random despawn destination. If the convoy is not threatened, it will slowly and calmly reach its final destination and then delete. If its threatened, it will rush there as fast as possible, ignoring most traffic laws)

• Smarter AI behaviour
    (I have coded a bit advanced behaviour for guards(peds). When attacked, they will report it to police and try to flee. If they deem it is suitable to step outside and use their weapons, they will fight until the suspect is no longer reachable, to not lose combat positon or get shot while they try to flee to the vehicle. They will head back to the vehicle and rush to their random despawn destination. If the original driver dies, it does not matter, any alive NPC will try to claim the driver spot if the driver is dead and drive the vehicle to despawn destination. Other NPCs will just enter the vehicle/quickly tp inside if the truck is already mooving. and far away.)

• Tailing (AI being scared of suspicious vehicles)
    (When player is following the main convoy vehicle for set duration(you can set it in config) it will report suspicious activity to police and start to flee. Will ignore most traffic laws, rushing to its despawn location. Its kept in mind that vehicles might just stand at the same red light together or might meet in turns. It has some checks in place. Once the player is fuhrther away from the vehicle, the stress treshold lowers.)

• Backup delete switch
    (If the vehicle glitches somewhere, or gets stuck, there is a backup delete switch which will delete tehe entire convoy after its timer runs out. This time can be set in config as everything else stated above)

• Minimum online players and minimum online cops
    (You can set when the convoy is able to spawn. It will not spawn unless it meets those requirements.)

• Police notifications
    (Once guards are threatened, they will send out a distress signal that will appear, flicker on a map for every police officer.)

Requirements :

• ESX

Optional :

Update 1.1

• Police officers and medics can no longer rob any convoys
  • Police officers and medics will no longer be treated as suspects when following the convoy
  • Fixed notifications
  • Chance to not open/find the package on first try, giving police officers some time to respond

Update 2.0

• Code celanup
  • Eliminated spawning errors and more bugs
  • Now the convoy will retreat when a player with equipped weapon(even while being in a vehicle) is near the convoy vehicle

WARNING! It will NOT function with onesycn Infinity! Will work only with onesync legacy or without onesync!

Get it at my Tebex

My other publicly listed work :

CarJack - Steal/Scrap player owned vehicles (+npc)

ACRS (Advanced Convoy Robbery)

10 Likes

looks really cool well done

1 Like

Hello!

I just bought the script, havnt fully tested it yet but i have a question -

Can we add more police jobs?
For example my server has SAVHP, Sheriff, and Police - all 3 separate esx jobs.

Hi, sure you can. PM on Forums and I will help you out there c:

Looking forward to see some user feedback regarding solid server sync

Not compatibile with onesync infinity

Features sound very good. I’m just a bit sad because it doesn’t support onesync infinity.

I feel like that one sync infinity warning was not there when I bought. lol.

1 Like

It in fact was. Even on Tebex… I do not even think I have edited this threat at all after posting it. Feel free to shoot me a PM on Forums if you would like to exchange it for something else.

Its all good. I just need to read better.

really cool

1 Like

Any plans to make this compatible with onesync infinity?

I am currently working on a new update. Very few number of users have reported strange issues. I might look at infinity compatibility as well. So in short, I do, but not sure when

1 Like

ooo very cool cannot wait! lemme know if you do release it with one sync infinity!

are you able to have multiple vehicles in the convoy? so one vehicle with the items and others acting as guard vehicles?

Hi, not in its current state. It is poss8ble in theory, but I am afraid that it will not function as good as it sounds.

Update 2.0

• Code celanup
  • Eliminated spawning errors and more bugs
  • Now the convoy will retreat when a player with equipped weapon(even while being in a vehicle) is near the convoy vehicle

Do you think you are able to make several vehicles possible?

Hi,

in theory, should work just fine.
But I am afraid that the AI is pretty dumm and it would just not be efficient.

Maybe I will push an experimental update that users can use c:

Could we implement a way to decide specific routes for specific convoys? i really want to add different types onf convoys but i dont want them all running from bank to bank