Jays Car Developer Menu

Any issues feel free to DM me on Discord @jays_scripts

For anyone saying that this is a copy and paste.

I made this from scratch.

This has many more features than the resource you guys are mentioning.

Features

• Change Handling
  • Fix Vehicle
  • Delete Vehicle
  • Change Colours
  • Flying/Boat/Other handling stats that aren’t typically found elsewhere. (Can be useful)
  • Copys all handling stats to the clipboard
  • Shows you the top speed of the vehicle aswell as acceleration stats
  • Sets you in a different bucket when you are using the car developer menu. This is so others players can not see you while car developing
  • Has Qb-core permissions (Configurable)
  • Has discord roles permissions (Configurable)
  • Includes a fairly decent config
  • It allows to edit boat handling, submarine, trailer, planes and much more
  • It also allows to change the mods within the vehicle, cycle through seats and much more (In the picture)
  • It has a better spawning mechanism to prevent any crashes

NOTE: I am going to be pushing any updates that are requested and I feel are needed.

Dependencies

Installation

• Drag and drop

Price £14 / $17 (REDUCED FOR LIMITED TIME)

Purchase Here https://jays-store.tebex.io/package/5822031

1 Like

this is a public script.

Exact Copy Paste

https://forum.cfx.re/uploads/default/original/4X/4/d/d/4ddb0d857a954b498d4906101013f0fabbcd8e44.jpeg

Do the scripts just look quite similar or does he sell a free script?

Real-time Vehicle Handling Editor

cold ez to work

Man really copy pasted VMenu and changed the font of Real-Time Handling Editor xd

vMenu didn’t use RageUI but okay continue to hate. That’s fine.

Oh yeah and I wonder why no one has done this before. I challenge you to go do the same if you are so smart…

Visually they have some similarities but I will say they work a lot differently from one another. The original debug you had to do on a dev server as everyone sees it in there eyes and also did not have any menu integration. Making changes in the handling is also not the same, they work different. The whole ability to do it live and get put in a bucket to work on the cars is pretty sweet. Look forward to the updates that are possible with this.

3 Likes

Finally a customer who speaks the truth

There are literally 0 menus out there like this one. Do a simple search for “Car Developer Menu”

This is a bargain. Feel free to join my discord and ask any customer how they find the resource… Instead of just spreading rumours

can i just put the free version in the comments then?

yes sure