Jays-idle-anim (FREE/Standalone)

A very simple script for you lot :two_hearts:

Dependencies: (Can be edited to use 0 dependencies)

• scully_emotemenu or RPEmotes (You can use either)

Preview: jays-idle-anim

Download link here: GitHub - Jays-Scripts/jays-idle-anim: Simple but unique idle animations for when your player is stood still.

Config File

Other Resources:

3 Likes

why is that needed * scully_emotemenu

and is it synced with all players?

Because it uses scully_emotemenu exports. I could have used FiveM natives but I wanted to incorporate scully_emotemenu

What makes you think it won’t be synced? Yes, of course it is

What’s the intention of the S keybind? I’m looking at it and not understanding why it’s there.

Would be nice to make this compatible with RPEmotes as well, I’ve forked it and used the equivalent rpemotes exports on that version. Just wasn’t sure about the S keybind.

When you move around it cancels the emote. S is the chosen keybind here. Still a work in progress

I have seen your forked version.
Nice work.
People can use that if they need it for RPEmotes. > GitHub - alberttheprince/jays-idle-anim_RPEmotes: Simple but unique idle animations for when your player is stood still, now for RPEmotes
I could always add a config option for that if people ask for it

I haven’t tested it yet, but I’ll try and do a PR for an option once I get it in a good place. :+1:

1 Like

No problem brother. Still needs work I’ll be honest but it’s simple and something I wanted to improve on over time. Adding more config options is on the list

tested the forked version the only problem what i found is when you for example roleplay sitting somewhere the idle animation is kicking in you are in the animation. Just a suggestion maybe to implentant a fix for that.

It should check if you already in an animation. If you are it shouldn’t do the idle animation.

This means your sitting script must use FiveM natives and not the Emote Menu specific exports.

I could work on a fix for that issue I guess

1 Like

I have gone ahead and done a lot of updates!

Please go and check out the updated version here

GitHub - Jays-Scripts/jays-idle-anim: Simple but unique idle animations for when your player is stood still.

Thanks to @Noor_Nahas for having constructive feedback