[PAID] Aegis Hud

2 different map options (round, flat)
Special series design
Responsive in most resolutions

Other scripts

| Blue Garage | HUD | BLACK MARKET)

[GALLERY](([PAID & ESX - QB] Advanced Gallery System)

Code is accessible YES
Subscription-based NO
Lines (approximately) 300
Requirements ESX & QB
Support YES
1 Like

Looks good. too bad yall support sucks.

1 Like

We list what we really see as bugs and come up with solutions every week, but if you don’t get an answer to special requests, it’s not our problem, have a nice day.

nice!!! but support no bueno

1 Like

This is going to be the last time I’m replying to anything regarding your store. but as I said earlier, you guys are terrible at support. I’m not being rude but it’s true. If these scripts were free then sure I would understand. people pay the hard earn cash for scripts that doesn’t work the way it should, and requesting a simple support seems like a pain in the rear for you guys. I get more support from FREE Release devs than you guys. that’s how bad yall support is. But anyway this is the last time dealing with you people, good riddance.

I confirm, very bad support

1 Like

u have society money for the hud?

:rocket: Update Alert: Aegis Hud Revamp! :star2:

:wrench: What’s New?

We’ve given the right side of the Aegis Hud a total makeover! :desktop_computer::sparkles:
Still brainstorming? Absolutely! We’re considering even more cool additions. :thinking::bulb:
:globe_with_meridians: Currently Active Features:

:moneybag: Cash on Hand: Keep an eye on your spending power - always know how much you have in your pocket!
:bank: Bank Balance: Check your bank funds with just a glance. Your financial health, displayed right there!
:black_heart: Black Money Tracker: For those… let’s say, ‘unconventional’ transactions. :wink:
:necktie: Profession Display: Your job title, proudly shown. Because what you do matters!
:shield: Weapon Indicator: Stay alert and prepared - know what firepower you’re carrying.
Stay tuned for more updates - we’re just getting started! :rocket::star2: