Breakable Glass
Realistic Damage Col
Livery Option
Strong Extra
Special Features ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Bulletproof Glass : Watch video
Non Els Siren System : Watch video
000-999 Cal Sign : Watch video

All the features in the video work correctly on Brovado Buffalo. Videos can be updated using the Brovado Buffalo model, if needed.

Polygons 380.160
Vertices 293.732
pdbuffalo.yft 11.331 KB
pdbuffalo.ytd 19.709 KB

Get it on Tebex | All in One Pack Cars 50€ + TAX

The cars included in this package were selected as a result of our research on the wiki.

These cars are included in the package. The cars to be added are given at the end of the topic with their dates.

Brandㅤ Model Year
Invetero Coquette D7 2014
Invetero Coquette D8 2020
Brovado Buffalo SRT8 2012
Brovado Buffalo STX 2022
Vapid Victor 2010
Vapid V-150 2018
Vapid Wild 2018
Vapid Extrem 2020
Vapid Scout 2020
Vapid V-250 2020
Vapid Sedion 2020
Vapid Express 2020
Vapid Dominator 2018
Vapid Dominator 2024

IMPORTANT :

AIZONAI 3D SERVICE IS NOT AFFILIATED WITH ANY BRANDS. MANUFACTURED MODS ARE MADE TO INCREASE THE QUALITY OF THE GAME. PLEASE USE MODES ACCORDING TO CFX.RE AND TEBEX POLICIES.

NO EXTRA CHARGE IS CHARGED FOR FIXING MODEL PROBLEMS THAT MAY OCCUR IN MANUFACTURED MODS.

Natural Vision Evolved graphics package was used to create the visuals of the contents of this package. The color and brightness of the lights, the texture appearance and colors of the cars may differ for this reason

We do not have affiliation with any real world brands

Code is accessible All .meta files and .ytd files
Subscription-based Both of them
Requirements Luxart Vehicle Control
Support Yes [ Free Fix ]

Still branded dodge. Would be nice to have actual screenshot of the content.

1 Like

The Dodge brand is in the game as Brovado. You are correct when you say. However, since the rules are followed and there is no text or phrase belonging to the Dodge brand on the car, there is no need for a change.

I’ll update the SRT logos to Buffalo STX though, assuming you’re uncomfortable with this.

I know that Bravado is the dodge brand on GTA thank you. What I was saying is we can clearly see it’s a dodge. The SRT on the wheel and the Charger on the back. It’s just only few stuff here and there nothing too serious to edit I’m pretty sure. Just change the steering wheel & the charger by STX and everything would be perfect! Especially for people looking for lore friendly car you know.

1 Like

Why does he have to change it, not a big deal

1 Like

Due to brand rights, the sale of mods that contain logos and names belonging to real brands is prohibited, so I need to change them. Obviously it has already been changed so it’s better for everyone

1 Like

Yaaap it’s better for you so you don’t get in trouble you know, and it’s better for people who wanna use actual lore friendly.

1 Like

Ive recently uploaded a mod with branding and nobody said anything.

1 Like

This can even lead to the closure of the store, so you have to be careful. If this were not the case, I would prefer to share a Charger.

So you’ve taken a dodge model but added lore logos to it? Isn’t this still infringing on their brand? If I was to take a lamborghini and add my own logo to it that doesn’t make it my own car I made, but a lamborghini with my logos on it.

1 Like

As a result of my many interviews and design, yes, it does not violate the trademark rights because this is not a Dodge.

Its Bravado, not Brovado

1 Like

Debadged cars is not gonna fly anymore. It’s the 3d model that is copyrighted to it’s brand.

You can attach 2000 badges saying it’s not a dodge, it’s a dodge.