OneSync 'Infinity': how to use it

Could you tell us exactly what is the code that needs to be modified in EasyAdmin? It took me 1 day without stopping to try things and I can’t find what to add to the GetPlayers or change, I would really appreciate it

1 Like

Conseguiu achar a solução?

Please don’t make this paid

1 Like

What a great news! That’s what a lot of us asked for a long time and its great to see it becoming reality

I tried it myself (on a free 32 slots plan) and the only thing bothering me is the ped creation, I read that we can still make them, networked or not with CreatePed but it doesn’t seem to work, I have a script that spawns enemies at random but it makes my server freeze now, do we have to modify some parameters of the CreatePed function? Or does some functions (like RelationshipGroup, Task, Decor, etc) aren’t supported? It would be nice to have more informations about what to avoid :wink:

Keep the good work, it’s totally what I needed from FiveM !

1 Like

hello, “onesync” does not appear in the corner of my screen, how can I know that it is working?

Fivem no longer shows the old “onesync alpha” text on top corner. Onesync must be enabled if you’ve enabled it on server’s start up. If you really want to see if it is working then maybe try to use a native that only works with onesync like GetEntityCoords in server side.

3 Likes

okay.

With the latest changes by fiveM I am in trouble and I am not clearing up.
At startup I have this:

Then in the server.cfg file

It would be correct?

I understand that it is active, since all the NPCs & traffic vehicles have disappeared.
I ask; Is there a possibility to reactivate NPCs & vehicles while maintaining onesync?

2 Likes

NPCs were disabled because you are using infinity mode. Disable it.

2 Likes

me too

how do i add npc?

Hi!

I’ve been looking for “Local Out of Character” chat, which is displayed in a set range, not for everyone. It’s working with Onesync (64-128 slot) and normal (32slot). In infinity, i don’t know how it would work, and there is no (i didn’t find) scripts for that.

Does someone know where i can maybe find a script for that which works with Infinity?

Bruh?

Hi! I have a problem that I use OneSync infinity and when it reaches my server the 150 to 160 players connection will be interrupted and 128 players will remain on the server. What could be the problem? Someone please help because I have been suffering from the problem for days.

how fix script for infinity? there is a tutorial? i read need fix client and server lua every script…

4 Likes

That will be interesting.

1 Like

Since no one can show people how to do it Ill share.

1 Like

I’d recommend knowing what to do before showing others how to do the wrong thing.

1. Remove: +set onesync_enableInfinity 1

2. Use +set onesync on

5 Likes

Amazing :rofl:

For those people using txadmin it can be changed in the setting too.

1 Like

Thank you. I made the fix…

1 Like

It says: no such a command “+set”