OneSync 'Infinity': how to use it

Hello, i am new to the community and have a question. How many players can i run with my server without OneSync? 32? 64? Is there a limit where i have to be a Patreon? What is the max limit without OneSync? Thank you very much for answering!

2 Likes

Hello,
Standard server is limited to 32 players, for bigger online you need Onesync

1 Like

There’s some issues with proximity. Anyone know how to solve it?

1 Like

I have an issue with chat. All players see other’s message.

1 Like

Does anyone has any idea about how to make mumble voip (voice chat) work with OneSync Infinity? The proximity does not seem to work properly. The nearby players cannot hear each other, while some players also cannot hear some other players.

2 Likes

What do I have to do to be able to move on onesync infinity?

What i need to modify?

1 Like

Check this out:

2 Likes

Maybe because automatic population is disabled when Infinity is enabled;

Automatic population is disabled as otherwise you’d run out of object IDs around 200-300 players. (a global maximum of 8192 spawned entities exists at this time)

1 Like

But i mean how i need to modify my scripts

2 Likes

You have to keep in mind that GetActivePlayers in client side only returns a table of nearby players. Therefore, scoreboard and teleporting scripts won’t work anymore. A simple work around is to use GetPlayers from server side and send it to client when you open scoreboard and about scripts that use teleportation, just send the coords via server side.

5 Likes

Hi ! i think i need OneSync in order for my players not to become npc’s when they disconect , but i can not test this without buying premium key . Can someone verify if its true or how can i test it ? I dont need more than 32 slots since my server is Prison RP and 64 slots in that prison will be too much to handle.

2 Likes

You can use onesync without donating via patreon. Just keep the slots as 32

What means “premium: pt”?

1 Like

es_extended up2date?

1 Like

Does someone have an example on how to process the player interaction serverside?
For example for esx_scoreboard

How can I ask to the server the “Connected Players”?
I know that in OneSync Infinity you need to ask server-side to the player count. But I’m not sure how to do it.
Someone can give me an example or send me a resources that has “Player count” server-sided?

Regards.

Here’s a poor example, by a command (/players)

Server side:

RegisterCommand("players", function(source, raw, args)
	local playersonline = GetNumPlayerIndices()
	TriggerClientEvent("playerscount", source, playersonline)
end, false)

Client side:

RegisterNetEvent("playerscount")
AddEventHandler("playerscount", function(a)
	print("Players online: "..a)
end)
3 Likes

Thanks for the example I started to understand how it works.
If I want to add that in the Easy Admin For example, or in the es_admin or sth like that, how can I do it?

1 Like

There is a function called GetPlayers that in server-side returns a table of all connected players, if you want to count the players you can measure the length of the table with the #
local userCount = #GetPlayers()
If you want to use it in EasyAdmin you have to use this in server-side, and send that table to gui_c.lua that is client-side.

2 Likes

You have managed to find out EasyAdmin so that all the IDs come out