OneSync+ and future work on OneSync

So once this is out of testing will it be available to everyone even if they don’t pay anything in?

The only thing that is kinda triggering about this whole “OneSync+” was that it was only avalaible for those that actually pay $50 for their supporter tier, kinda feel paying $15 after seeing all these other servers with Argentum & Aurum.

Not trying to complain about this factor part of it, but seems like putting the whole $50 can be bypassed in OneSync+ to every supporter tier we have access too…

1 Like

How do I know if onesync free is enabled? I have already added onesync_enabled 1 to my server.cfg but does not change the FiveM logo to alpha-onesync

so… we are not allowed to make profit out of our server… but to use all the potential of a free opensourced project we must pay… ummm ok…

3 Likes

Looks like you don’t understand the definition of profit. You have no proof that FiveM profits off this. They have a huge infrastructure behind what you see in your client to even make this possible. You are also in no way forced to support the project in any way. Many players don’t even need more than 32 or 64 slots.

And yes, you are allowed to ask for money for certain features on your server too. Just spend all your income on your server.

this cleared it a bit now… thank you

are you really implying that a semi-professional game modding project requires 20 grand a month? dont be silly.

1 Like

As far as I know as a server owner I’m not allowed to hire a scripter using donations

those are donation you make a friend… who knows if they are because of script or what? you could just been helping him to buy a new apartment while he plays doing scripts on his free time…

Oh yes those monthly 100$ are definitely gonna help him buy a new apartment or a new car for that matter, you know my mate lives in Mozambique so 100$ is quite an amount of money, its like being a millionaire.

2 Likes

Yeaaaaa 128 Slots + 10 Basic Sripts end 100 normal :smiley: meaby 30 fps :smiley: esx is too heavy for so many slots

ESX 64 slots is very good, i might try 128 slots though :stuck_out_tongue:

what is the limit for element club argentum

i have FiveM Element Club Argentum but i get the one sync error worked fine last night

ESX is perfect for 128 slots the only problem is es_extended which is not made for 128 players because from 0.03ms it going up to 3.00ms ++ when reaching over 50+ players.

If i want to use free OneSync 32slots. I have to update the loops?

Nope, but it’s good practice too!

i changed all my loops to 256 and i carnt use 32 slot one sync give the not whitelisted error

agree.

1 Like

Is it a problem just for me that I am not able to delete vehicles on onesync or is general?