OneSync+ and future work on OneSync

I can delete vehicles without issues.

Same problem. I have ESX…

1 Like
RegisterNetEvent('esx:deleteVehicle')
AddEventHandler('esx:deleteVehicle', function()
    local playerPed = PlayerPedId()
    local vehicle   = ESX.Game.GetVehicleInDirection()
    local entity = vehicle
    carModel = GetEntityModel(entity)
    carName = GetDisplayNameFromVehicleModel(carModel)
    NetworkRequestControlOfEntity(entity)

local timeout = 2000
    while timeout > 0 and not NetworkHasControlOfEntity(entity) do
        Wait(100)
        timeout = timeout - 100
    end

SetEntityAsMissionEntity(entity, true, true)

local timeout = 2000
    while timeout > 0 and not IsEntityAMissionEntity(entity) do
        Wait(100)
        timeout = timeout - 100
    end

Citizen.InvokeNative( 0xEA386986E786A54F, Citizen.PointerValueIntInitialized( entity ) )

if (DoesEntityExist(entity)) then 
        DeleteEntity(entity)
    end 
end)

use this in the code for /dv

3 Likes

It does not work for me, where do I have to put it exactly?

esx and vrp are… the easiest and heaviest gm’s in fivem… i say… they’re awesome if you’re starting to learn lua and fivem scripting… but definitely the worst if you need a good gm and bugfree… i’d suggest to try to make your own gm once you’re confident enough

Thx man ! :troll:

How do I change loops and where exactly are they?

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Did you know somethng about VRP DeleteVehicle? Seems also not working, i made some tests and try some scripts released at forum, but, no solution atm.

good work with the 128 slots lets hope its will happen soon

oww
its goood

Hello, how are you? I´m having trouble when i have more than 80 players in my server, it starts to delay, like i put “Hello” in the chat and that delays up to 30 seconds, i dont know why it occurs, but i think that is not problem of my server and is not problem of my bandwith, i have 1gbps of Bandwith (And of internet), an i7 6700k, 32 GB RAM, i have the dedicated server in OVH, someone know the solution of this? i´ve tryied to put resmon true and check the resources but all the resources are in less that 0,30 ms, i had change all the loops from all my scripts, please, i need help

PD: I have OneSync 128 Slots

Best regards! :smiley:

When we’ll be allowed to profit out of our servers to pay for this features? Because:

• 50$/month for the Patreon
  • 60$/month for a good VPS in my country to reduce ping problems
  • Lot of time spent to fix problems for my players

Resuming 1/3 of my paycheck monthly for something stressful is not worth ‘-’

I don’t remember the last time I stopped fixing bugs to play on my server and had fun with FiveM and now I have to pay more than I already do to have access to a new feature of a free opensource project

WHY?

6 Likes

I’m patreon and I have this problem

OneSync (policy type onesync_plus) is not whitelisted for this server, or requesting whitelist status failed. You’ll have to wait a little while longer!

according to your forums account you do not yet have the perk, it could take up to 6 hours to take effect, also make sure the email on patreon and here match.

Is eup going to be free?

Not even a relevant question for this topic. But perhaps after bugs and issues with the feature are fixed, then it may be public.

FiveM allows you to cover your server/maintenance cost. This falls under that, and not under profit. As long as you only use your money to cover servers/domain/Patreon, I don’t think they’ll see it as profit.

50 bucks per month, for 128 players? Why not 500$? Or, maybe 5000? Well, good luck then.

5 Likes

How to fix it?? days trying to solve :frowning: JahBless |/