OneSync+ and future work on OneSync

no, i need the solution too

First of all, do i need to buy FiveM Element Club Platinum for 128 players? Is there any other way to test it?
Secondly, when will linux tests happen?

I have the solution! You have to go to ES_EXTENDED and change the value 32 in max players to 255, i did it and now i can do all the things that i couldnt do before, everything you need tell me!

You have to change in the config.lua of the es_extended this:
Config.MaxPlayers from 32 to 255

:heart_eyes:

nice, now small communites have even less chance to grow, RottenV for example can’t even cover server costs every month yet we have a huge userbase all wanting to play at peak times. isn’t 20k/mo good enough for you?

2 Likes

“Bu fucking hu”

really mature answer, not everybody just has 50 bucks laying about to throw around, you know that right? Hiding big features like this behind a paywall is doing nothing but encouraging servers that easily make that money anyway to throw it around, small projects that actually need any free shit they can get suffer from it.
I, for one, pledged because i wanted to support fivem a little bit while getting a nice little bonus, like the mumble voice chat, seeing more and more features being locked behind it now saddens me.

I am currently looking at a choice of shutting my server down or bleeding money because i can’t break even from donations, having features locked behind a paywall really doesnt help, i’m concerned FiveM has gone from a free modding project for everyone to a cash cow that just gets milked until there is nothing left or until its shut down, whichever comes first.

3 Likes

Why is it FiveM’s responsibility to help your server grow?

Have you considered giving your player base something to donate for?

It’s not, but crippling any potential by introducing paywalls is counter intuitive.

If you want to make half-assed assumptions then you might aswell not respond to my post, i invite you to join the server yourself and take a look at the donation tiers and give some constructive criticism.

If it’s not their responsibility then that’s null and void. I don’t see how this is a Paywall as you and I both know you could simply ask like everyone else for manually granted OneSync and help contribute productively as some others have in order to obtain those benefits…

I don’t need to join your server and take a look at the donation tiers… it’s a simple thought, if somethings not working (aka your donation tiers) then you change them. Ask your community for feedback… Also for what it’s worth do you still work for ZAP? I’m sure you could with some thought work out a marketing thing with them…if you need helpful ideas gladly DM and we can discuss… I’m not here to bash you, I’m here to help you and there’s your constructive criticism, 3/4 assed just for you.

both you and i know that is not a possibility.

Then provide feedback? we can only do so much without constructive feedback, as people are naturally idiots and rather complain to friends instead of saying what they think to whom matters.

None of your concern. For what it’s worth, my relationship with ZAP is seperate to what i do in my free time, if you want to merge work and private life then do it, i won’t.

It is a possibility, you just have to swallow your pride and ask…a lot has changed since your…incident. What do you lose by asking? You’d be in no worse of a position…or you’d be in a much better position right?

You have the ability, if still employed by ZAP, to help your community but to each his own.

I dont see the point in regurgitating (sic) this discussion, i hope you know what exactly happened and that i have no intention of returning as a regular in the fivem community, what happened on the other side was inexcusable.

I love how according to Fivem’s ToS server owners aren’t allowed to profit from donations or use those money to pay scripters/3d artists, but paying 50$ a month just to get OneSync is totally allowed. Hypocrisy aside you must admit this OneSync+ is just an arbitrary paywall you guys came up with to profit even more from the project, I completely understand that there is a lot of work behind a project like this and you want to get something out of it, but if you cared a little more about your community you’d just increased the OneSync cap from 64 to 128.
That being said this player cap increase was long time needed and its good to see the project is making progress

2 Likes

With the argentum subscription i can use the 64 slots and i can stream custom clothes. Right?

Yes correct. That’s always been the case

You answered me or Licious?

when is unlimited players coming lol