Old Snowk

Updated Thread

4 Likes

Hello Everyone!
I’m Kate and one of the front developers of Snowk- in which Averul is a codeveloper. I’d like to say this is our first paid release of a script and our first release in general. I as mentioned on our website, I’m dedicated to working with customers to support their needs.

If you have some easy to implement script that may work well with ours that you’ve bought, found or actively use. You can request us to optionally support it.

The only reason QBCore is not currently supported is due to me having no access to testing on such a server. I’ll be looking into adding it in the future as well as making the future scripts cross-compatible.

1 Like

This looks really nice but I have a couple questions before I buy.

1. Is 100% of the code available to edit? (We use a standalone economy system and not ESX so I’d like to basically take out any ESX requirements and code it to work without the ESX and tie the payments back to our economy script which shouldn’t be an issue for me as long as I can get into all of the code. I’ve bought a couple scripts before that ended up being extremely difficult to modify like this due to some of the code being hidden in the FiveM escrow system.)

2. Would it be possible to have multiple start points with a different list of repair sites for each start point? (IE, if our AOP is set to Sandy Shores or Paleto Bay, I’d like players to be able to start working in those areas and only be assigned jobs in those areas instead of having to go down to the city to work while everyone else is in Sandy or Paleto).

1 Like

Hello, yes you have full access to all code and everything is configurable in the config file, you can add different electrical box models just by adding the hash Id into the configuration and you can easily add more locations such as sandy shores by just adding the coordinates into the config. You can see everything that can be customised by visiting our documentation site linked in the thread :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’d also like to mention if you have any issues after purchasing this script feel free to DM myself or Averul on the forums and keep track of this thread.