πŸ†— okokBillingV2 [QBCORE][ESX][PAID]

Maybe soon, depending on how many people wants it to be added.

1 Like

dont understand here its say 20 euros for the script but ur homesite say pay what u want, what should i go for ???

You should just enter 19.99 on tebex.

okay can i ask why u have set it too pay what u want ???

and what happens if i only pay like 15 euros for it ???

You can try to pay 15, it won’t let you.

okay its just a little misleding :slight_smile:

Could you tie this into okokRequests and allow players to bill others players if the other player agrees? That would be awesome and I’d buy both of those scripts!

1 Like

I was already going to do that, but thanks for the suggestion.

1 Like

Awesome, looking forward to the update then!

1 Like

i have this error

If you need help send me a PM.

Any update on the integration with okokRequests? :smiley:

Not yet.

It’s a very beautiful job. He can revive old things and make them 100 times better. But I don’t understand one thing why buttons or searches write so badly … Because editing it is a horror movie.

Otherwise I am satisfied I use TOP.

These buttons cannot be edited or I have not yet found out how they are not to be overwritten anywhere in the file

GOOD JOB <3

1 Like

Yes, that input can be edited like any other thing on css, just send me a PM since I do not offer support on the threads.

For QBCore specifically, does it still use the default invoice system for qb-banking like being able to pay invoices through the phone app?

I would buy this in a hearbeat if it could also manage player invoices from esx_billing

This script is supposed to replace esx_billing.

1 Like

Do you have exports that we can use to replace ESX billing or how is that handled?

What do you mean? What type of exports?