Not support anymore Pma-voice rp-radio useable item and check function

hii i have made a easy modification

where you have a useable item and a check function that you have a radio on you or the radio don’t work

its only testet for pma-voice on ESX framework

Download link GitHub - DNDdjay/rp-radio-pma-voice: This is the rp-radio with useable radio item

new version V1.2 Release V1.2 · DNDdjay/rp-radio-pma-voice · GitHub

showcase pma-voice radio new functions showcase - YouTube

i did not make all the coding its Frazzle and AvarianKnight

sorry for my bad english but i hope its help some with the missing functions

10 Likes

Can you add a preview of the radio working just so I can see?

yes give me 5 to 10 mins

Perfect Cheers.

here you go

i hope is was this you mean ? :slight_smile:

and sorry for the extra waiting time

Nah its fine thanks for putting it on just like to see preview of stuff before i download that’s all.

that is okay :slight_smile: if u have any ideas for what the next coding i should be just type it here :slight_smile:

Works amazingly I will deffo let you know what to coding should be

Please can you put a ESX notification when a person that is not police is trying to join the private frequency thanks.

Is this not already a thing from pma voice?

not as far as i know i have put some coding in it my self too get it too work

i can try too look at it

1 Like

Cheers.
Edit: Also for some reason even when i am set to police i cant join the private frequency can you have a look into that for me.

yes i am on it

do u have code insite your police job like this

AddEventHandler('esx:setJob', function(job)

PlayerData.job = job

Citizen.Wait(5000)

TriggerServerEvent('LN_police:forceBlip')

if PlayerData.job and PlayerData.job.name == 'police' then 

exports["rp-radio"]:GivePlayerAccessToFrequencies(1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)

elseif PlayerData.job and PlayerData.job.name == 'police' then--[To add a job copy the from here]

exports["rp-radio"]:GivePlayerAccessToFrequencies(1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)--[to here] and paste it right blow

elseif PlayerData.job and PlayerData.job.name == 'mecano' then -- here then rename 'mecano' to the job name

exports["rp-radio"]:GivePlayerAccessToFrequencies(9, 10) -- set radio freq here (9, 10)

else--(Do not remove due to this will remove it from everyone one else without or being set to another job)

exports["rp-radio"]:RemovePlayerAccessToFrequencies(1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)--(Dont Touch)

end --(Dont Touch)

end)

No i don’t sadly which file do i put this in?

client.lua

you dont need this

TriggerServerEvent(‘LN_police:forceBlip’)

cheers i will put that in now.