Non-ESX Character Framework // Custom Name & Departments // SQL Database

FiveM FX/VRP Server Framework

Character Creation, This framework allows you to make your character’s name, DOB, and department. This will save to the database and will work with the server chat.

Discord Integration , This framework is integrated via a discord bot. Which allows you to set roles ID for your departments. This will correlate to which department members can see on the framework. Ex. If they only have the SAHP tag on discord, Then will only be able to see the SAHP option as a department to chose in the framework.

Spawn Location , The framework offers unique spawn points for each department. All main stations for SAHP, BCSO, LSPD, LSFD. Civilian spawn points in LS, Sandy, and Paleto Bay.

Chat integration , This framework works with the chat system, This will change your name & department across the chat displaying a message in the following format (Dept)(Name)(ID) - Ex. (SAHP) Mike Smith (#23) Hey!

This works with a database SQL to store character information.

YouTube Video - [FIVEM] SS DOJ Character Framework // Custom Name & Departments, SQL Database - YouTube

Framework Tebex Link - https://redrum.tebex.io/package/4377163
Linked Show ID Script - https://redrum.tebex.io/package/4399037

1 Like

159.89 USD and you can not edit a part of the server? I think it’s a steal what you’re doing !! simply no one will spend that amount to not be able to edit anything they want

4 Likes

161 USD for 1 framework with ip lock and no access to edit the files ? Overprice,useless framework and maybe with so many problems with server file cannot be edited.
I like your work but i want to see some different concept with normal price :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah i got a framework like this for $10 and nothing was wrong with it. I will passs :slight_smile:

There is a 50 line config, Along with the whole UI Which can be used to edit the title, Department names, Spawn points. etc. Its only that much because tebex takes out a big cut.

< ^ This explains more :slight_smile:

130 bucks for nothing?

Thats a scam lmao at least make it editable instead of config

The whole UI is editable. And the config can change everything else. If you don’t have anything nice to say. Don’t say it. :slight_smile:

I basically have this and its definitely not worth the $130, but then again its just my opinion. Its a copy of the DoJ one (Yes I was a DoJ member at one point so I know their system), so I’m not sure its necessarily “your” framework. But anyway if the price ever reduces, it is worth to buy

Edit: You may want to change the welcome text on the home page of your tebex too :wink:

So this is leaked…

Nope. This was created from scratch based on another system. This took a long time to do. That’s why it cost so much. Feel free to contact me for more information on the creation or to purchase :slight_smile:

I’m not going to purchase something that another person created that is for sale on Fiverr for literally half the price and made many months ago…

He may have made it from scratch but this is indeed the DoJRP Framework, or at least a copy that is awfully similar. I used to be a DoJ Member and EVERYTHING here looks the same my guy, sorry no paying $130 for that.

EDIT: I do like the Discord Integration tho :wink:

Man, honestly nobody is buying this due to the fact this is on fiverr for half the price. Try lowering the price

The only reason it cost that much is because of tebex. Like I said, Contact me and we can work something out. Link in on my youtube & tebex

That does not have chat integration. Or discord integration. I worked very hard on this. The price can be moved around. Just contact me :slight_smile:

The prices was moved to $50. I will keep it on sale for a few days. Contact me before purchasing!!

I would truly love to buy this product but with the sketchiness, I will not be buying and I’m not usually one to pile on, but just joining his discord he has leaked Adobe Product downloads. Not a good look from the seller… Just keep that in mind.

1 Like

mine has more than chat and discord. mine also links to an api for are website :slight_smile:

Is yours taken from a leaked framework as well?