"No FiveM ticket was specfied" when connecting to a servers

I get a "“No FiveM ticket was specfied, if this is an offlice server, maybe set sv_lan?” I restarted computer and cleared cache.

GTA V version 1290
Up to date? Yes
Legit or Pirate copy? legit/steam
Steam/CD/Social Club? Steam
Windows version? 10
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? yes
Error screenshot (if any)
System specifications windows 10
What did you do to get this issue? Im just trying to connect to a server, I was connected an hour ago and when I try to go back to ANY server this is what i get
**What server did you get this issue on? Currently any server **
CitizenFX.log file
.dmp files/report IDs

If an issue with starting:
GTA V folder screenshot
GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot
Filepath to FiveM folder
FiveM client folder screenshot
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus?

Also add what you already tried so far.

2 Likes

I just got this issue aswell. I think im supposted to reply to this rather than make my own thread so I will. I have a screenshot https://gyazo.com/007b7750c3d46d41c2bd0cd0fc872e93

Personally, my GTA is up to date with a legit copy obtained from R* warehouse, running FiveM through steam. Windows 10.

I deleted my whole cache folder to no avail.
I know this sounds bad, but I don’t use an antivirus and windows defender is disabled. (set to lowest security setting)

1 Like

I am having the same issue. This is very frustrating as I have just started playing today. I deleted my FiveM application data folder and will see how that works out.

Didn’t work. Feels bad.

Having the same issue as well, get this screen then get timeout
(https://gyazo.com/7265e747e5d8b41cf0d2e86f8beeba08)

Yup same exact thing that happens I tried every server, restarted computer and steam.

Seems to be a widespread issue. Just wait for the CitizenFX Collective look into it.

2 Likes

I seem to be having the same issue, most of the servers now have 0 people in them when i check the list

server.fivem.com is not working either, I get a 504 Error when I try to load it

It not just all you lot… It’s everyone… Its on the FiveM server end of things so don’t go worrying about your client install… let them sort it out and be patient.

2 Likes

Yeah we have no choice but to be patient.

getting the “mexico high vegan” error at first i thought it was from me and my friend fucking with .dlls to run a menu but then i realized everyone got bummed

same issue, Fivem Authentication is not working properly, can confirm

I guess this problem is worldwide :confused:

Same even with sv_lan true enabled still can’t connect.

I think it is the end of the world and we should put on our blue sweatsuits and drink the coolaid now.

See you on the UFO

Can we get this fixed asap i can not join what so ever

mod ded end of an era.

I am a Server Manager for one community and I run my own community with a friend. I am unable to join and I am being bombarded with complaints that people are unable to join either server. Please FiveM team, fix this. I spent the last hour rebuilding both servers and still to no avail and finally looked it up and discovered this thread.

On my VPS the key says
https://gyazo.com/031655184c48f4b38b941bedc9be4775