[NEX Core] A ESX 1.2 extended version (multicharacter native functions!)

Nexus Core

What is? ESX 1.2 Extended Version

This version of the original core has been modified for the exclusive use of its creators’ servers.

Although this mod was private, the developers have chosen to release a (not final) version of a working core for certain fancy purposes. To prevent this core from leaking again, as it once did in our history, it has been released for free, so that those who know what they are doing, can edit it, improve it and above all continue working on it, for those who want to make it stronger and strong.

It is an edited version for the native creation of multiple characters, allowing an easy and fast insertion of any ESX script and working now from the base on new ESX modifications, now NEX, thinking of more characters from now on.

We give the credits to its authors of the final 1.2 base version, we keep it free and under the same GNU GPL v3 license, to continue editing and improving this modification to the original.

Please read this publication carefully and, if applicable, the repository very, very carefully.

Condition These scripts were quickly converted from an in-house project to open source, so they are not well suited for third-party use yet. Improving this adaptation is one of the top development priorities, specifically:

• Many of the scripts are dependent on each other.
  • Network functions are completely disabled with external connections.
  • Documentation for third parties (eg “how do I run this?”)
  • Some scripts do not have a proper configuration file, so the source code must be modified.

Private Extensions

We are worked hard to make some scripts and for now are private scripts, waiting to be adapted for general public…

Why? Contact with AlexBanPer for more information. Maybe in some time, this scripts may be released for open source.

Remember, the most feature of this is the possibility to create multi characters in the same core (with some extensions as nex_characters)

However, we want to publish and expand this resource further, so that everyone can undertake a new server or modify your actual.

Important:

: IT IS POSSIBLE to migrate ANY script from ESX to NEX (see below).

Summary: This is a project under one-man development, seeking the integration of new developers to expand this resource. Currently, to make the core work, the nex_characters extension is necessary, which will be the upload in the next few days, carefully review the repositories and the list of FiveM resources in the next days.

Attention: Using the core by itself will NOT allow you to create multiple characters, and you must wait for the launch of the nex_characters extension (full control of the characters) but you can develop for nex_core in the meantime.

The core has been created by and for a Spanish community, so literally any native ESX translation file was omitted, any translation must be implemented in your native language, dear developer.

NEX Core offers stability, coming from the previous versions of ESX, Nex Core was modified to create multiple characters from the server base, without the need to adapt other scripts, although yes, to create modifications to it, we must always think in two or more, no longer in one.

This modification contemplates the following:

• New administrative commands .
  • New multi-character system. (Infinite characters per player & VIP limitations)
  • New systems totally rewritten for greater stability.
  • New synchronization systems.
  • New xPlayer functions.
  • New client / server functions.
  • New integrated notifications.
  • Fixes of functions that required stability.
  • Live reload of jobs.
  • Live reloading of the waiting queue.
  • 7 new types of logs for Discord.
  • (WIP) Client security for code injections
  • Automatic script start system.
  • Hard reset of all scripts without causing problems.
  • Multiple jobs for each character (WIP)
  • Some other admin and player commands.
  • Paycheck with bonuses and taxes for vips.
  • Much more content with mods for NEX

Summary

Dear developer, if you want to get in touch to collaborate, send me an answer, private message or contact me.

Dear server owner, if you want to use this modification, I urge you to pay attention to this topic and the repositories provided below in the few days.

We strongly recommend not installing nex core for production use, as nex_characters is required for full operation and will be released in the next days, please read the github.

It is important to say, when we are a community, we must support each other, therefore, we lovingly release this modification for all server owners so that they can work in the stability and continue growing.

Download links: NexCorp/Core: A ESX v1.2 Extended Version (github.com)

All NEX (offical scripts): Nexus Core · GitHub
Original ESX v1.2 https://github.com/ESX-Org/es_extended

Do you find this modification interesting?
  • YES
  • NO
  • MAYBE

0 voters

6 Likes

Damn bro, this seems dope!

Did the same thing for myself, edited ESX 1.2 and added some shit but yours has way more functions to it. Thanks!

1 Like

Can i ask what the point of renaming all esx functions, to nex is? I get its the name of your modification but it just adds un-necessary work to change existing scripts

1 Like

does that mean the whole project is in Spanish? If so why have this intro post in English? Guess I am missing something here. I cannot wait to see what you do with this. Keep up the good work!!!

Ok, let’s consider that this project would never come to light, one of the first steps I tried when I entered the FiveM community was to change variables to see that everything worked the same way. I think that’s not what we need to worry about, it’s just a variable name. As time went by, I just worked on it and it was the least of my worries. Sad but true story. :sweat_smile:

Well, the FiveM community goes global in the English language. Also, as I mentioned, I intend to do this for general public use, if possible with the help of other interested developers. That is why it was written in English, mostly to generalize.

I really appreciate the commets like this! We will do the best for the community

i want really to test your framework and how the features really are
good work and seeing it on top

1 Like

Apart from Git, it will be useful to keep people informed of the developments. Solid work bro !!

oops sorry i thought there might be a drop down or something for different languages, still kinda new to some of this stuff. have a great night!

1 Like

esx 1.1?

You can check the repository again :blush:

Says that is 1.2 ESX version modified.
You can read more in the publication :smile:

I try to prove on my localhost but mysql throw me that Error Code: 1101. BLOB, TEXT, GEOMETRY or JSON column ‘inventory’ can’t have a default value.

its like longtext cant have a default value

Oh I’m sorry! An important factor, you need to use MariaDB as your database engine.

but wouldn’t it be the final esx 1.1.2? truth?

nice job man !
didn’t looked at all of the files but it seems promising and clean!

hope you keep working on this project tho, because i dont think extendedmode gonna get any update, sadly…

(a little suggestion is to make a wiki for people that want to switch from ESX , it will help your project alot!)

2 Likes

Hey i saw your core and rly rly rlyyy want to use it but as im using esx is there some guide to translate it to nex core??

Hi there! Yes, we are working on a guide to migrate from ESX to NEX, although the basic concepts are already established, I invite you to see the repository again, where we started the small WIKI with information and in turn, we created a small help center.

NexCore Wiki: Home · NexCorp/Core Wiki (github.com)

oh tnx that will help me just waiting the migrate guide dont want to booder u a lot and tnx for this
this is first thing after a lot of time to make me intrested in something :smiley:

1 Like

ESX 1.2 Scripts are compatible?