[NEW]⭐UKRP | Looking for Co-Owner/Staff Team | Long Term Project | British FiveM Roleplay Server | www.ukrp.uk | dsc.gg/ukrp.uk

Website | Join The Website!
Discord | Join The Discord!

Welcome to UKRP (Launching Soon!)

UKRP is a newly formed semi-serious roleplay community running on a custom framework. Santos Life was formed by experienced individuals with over 13 years in managing roleplaying communities within Garry’s Mod and ArmA. Our goal is to create a long-term community driven roleplay server that allows each player to create a virtual life where they can create a character who they always fantasized to be and live their wildest dreams. The server is based on a custom framework (QBCore) with owners who are willing to invest real money into improving and building the community.

Our current team consists of very experienced developers with 10+ years of experience within the roleplaying community however due to our real life commitments we are looking to expand the current team.

Positions Available

Below are our current roles available however if you believe you can assist in any other way then please get in touch.

Benefits
We know your time is important and we know how stressful it can be to run a community thus we have agreed to split all profits after server costs evenly between the management team.

• Management (Co-Owners)
  • Administrators
  • Moderators
  • Discord Staff
  • And More!

Do you think you have what it takes to help us? Please get in touch by either joining our discord or add myself.

Discord | Join The Discord!
My Discord | Steff#1940

3 Likes

yo for free?

Yes I offer my services for free.

1 Like

Hey there! Your experience is definitely impressive and the fact that you’re offering your services for free is truly admirable. I did want to know, however, are you flexible on one of your look-for’s, specifically a community that already has a player base. I understand your reasoning and completely respect that. Just that I would ask. Thanks.

Hello,

I am currently building a server and looking for developers who could support me in the work.
We are building a Zombie server with gangs,and lost more The server will give different possibilities.

It you are interested drop me a message
Just to help us to potting it all together wold be a big help

Discord: oMrRhino#4975

All the best

Bumping this. Still looking for a community.

added ya dude

Ok whats your discord because I need your help with my server called devious wrld rp we are esx based and are looking for someone to help bring are dreams to realities

Bumping this once again. I have been inactive last 1-2 weeks due to dealing with some family matters. If you have tried adding me please send me another request.

May be looking for an additional developer in the future.

added nels#002

added on discord for a paid position. lemme know if your interested :slight_smile:

im looking for a developer as well My discord 3sixoh#2025

i have a great staff!

are you still looking for work i am needing a dev asap and i will compensate for help

Added please get back to me need a dev ASAP OG.Cuh#6926

Hi! I sent you a DM. :blush:

Hi SteffMet,

I would love an opportunity to speak with you regarding your skills and what you are looking for. We are Australian based so 100% english and have a vehicle dev who brings 5 years + experience. Our team is mature, with the server management being 30+ and the admin team being all 18+ as well to get rid of the little headaches that come with immaturity.

My discord is NeverLoseSight#1114 - I have added you so if you feel we may be on a similar vision which I believe we are, I look forward to discussing more.

Hope to talk soon.

Thank you.

Sorry If I haven’t responded to you yet, I have just come back from vacation and catching up on emails.

Hey SteffMet,

In regards to your “looking-fors” are you flexible?
Currently in the works of developing a server with a small team so we don’t have a player-base yet.
If you’re at least willing to talk about it, feel free to reach out here or on Discord
NeonGeek#0001

added ya on discord hope to see a reply from you soon on there