[NEW GAMEMODE] CIT Cops 'n' Robbers, Gang Wars, Civilians, Turfs

Are you tired of Roleplay? Have you been waiting for a new gamemode in FiveM? If so, then this topic should be interesting for you!

First intro
I’ve been working on my unique server since few weeks and I’d like to share what I’ve achieved so far. The idea of this server is inspired by CIT’s community in MTA (https://cit.gg/). What I am trying to achieve is a combination of Cops and robbers, mixed with civilians jobs (for those of you who hate fighting) and gang wars which is represented by turfs and group systems. So far, I’ve made the most of the server but few more features will obviously be added by the next few days.

What is this server?
It’s not a roleplay server, it’s a completely new idea introduced to fivem. You start the game by spawning at the airport, then you may start your career, either by joining civilian, criminal, police or emergency team.

UPDATED intro
After a few years working on this project, we’ve come a long way. We have been on the high spots and (lately) been in a rough path, with ups and downs, we remain our positivity of getting back on track and have fun together with all of you in this unique gamemode we provide to you, players. The intro remains the same as the first ever made, although, a few tweaks and additions to the features you can find ingame and we will talk right below this intro.

Features

• Personal vehicles system:
    So far, we’ve quite a bunch of vehicles to buy same for aircrafts & motorcycles, new ones will obviously be added when the community suggests it! Once you buy a vehicle from the shop, you may control your vehicle by the control center accessible by F1.
Screenshots

• Jobs systems: All jobs are accessible to anyone. Anyone can play the job they want. For the instant, you may play as a cop who will be paid by killing criminals. (Criminals can get money by killing cops or doing some robberies. By doing outlaw actions, criminals get wanted level which will cause them to get jailed if a police officer kills them)
Screenshots

• Scoreboard: Not much to say, will let you see by yourself:
Screenshots

• Character skin customization: You can customize your skin OR use a default one of the GTA:V itself. So you may use them while being a criminal or off-duty. Police officers & other civilian jobs require a certain skin, which you will be able to choose when getting the job.
Screenshots

• Civilian jobs: as a civilian, you may do multiple jobs, such as: Bus driver, trucker, fisherman, farmer, etc… (I’m not going to spoil everything)
Screenshots

• Emergency: as a paramedic, you may either heal people by using /deploy next to them or by reviving them. (People may still respawn by hitting ‘e’, but if they prefer to wait for a medic, why not?)
Screenshots

• Group system and turfs: my favorite feature, players may access groups system by F6 and create their own group. As a group, you may turf and start wars against other groups. Turfing more areas means more money, there’s also areas you can own to be rewarded with resources / drugs!!!
Screenshots

• Hospitals: it’s simple, when you die, you respawn at the nearest hospital.
Screenshots

• Armed robberies: Every 25 minutes, a new robbery will be marked to all criminals, by going there and killing the guard, you have to wait 2.5 mins in order to get paid. Your mission is to survive.
Screenshots

• Market system: You can sell your own resources such as tickets, drugs OR even buy from other players, VIP included.
Screenshots

• Cinema: Are you just looking to chill around with friends? Stop by our cinema, rent it for as long as you need it and play the video you want to share to whoever you take with you!
Screenshots

• House system: That’s right, you can own a property! What’s the advantage to this? Maybe have a party with friends in your cozy interior. You will also be given the choice to spawn at your house whenever you die. Owning a house also includes increasing your vehicle slots, will determine how many vehicles you can own and if you don’t enjoy it anymore, you can sell to another player!
Screenshots

• Personal/Group car shaders: We now have custom “liveries” that are made by YOU or someone you know and it can belong only to YOU or the group you own / are part of. Simply by choosing the car shader package on our tebex.
Screenshots

• Have you ever thought of being a criminal? How about someone that everyone IS INTERESTED IN?! Well, if you place a good amount of cash on your head, the bounty hunters will come. Remember, everyone can get you, it’s up to you to make sure you last as long as you can to keep your money save!
Screenshots

More and more features will be added as I see more people joining the community. My goal is to make an enjoyable place to play and to have fun with you. My project is still under development and I am waiting for your feedback to improve it. More people means more fun. I hope that you like this project!

This project has been started from scratch, so I will be very thankful for your helpful feedback!

Discord: https://discord.io/CITV
Server name: CIT5 Cops ‘n’ Robbers, Gang Wars, Civilians | EN/AR/RU/TR/+7 more languages
IP: connect cit5.net | CIT Cops 'n' Robbers, Turfs, Drugs, Groups, Civilians, Missions | cit5.net | Supported languages: EN/AR/TR/RU/ES/FR/HI and more / Cfx.re

11 Likes

Nice to see new ideas being brought to the table,

Will definitely give your server a try,
Good luck.
Regards,

3 Likes

Nice server, good work hope you keep working :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Good luck

2 Likes

UPDATE: Highly improved the performance!

2 Likes

Great community, great server

2 Likes

UPDATE: Added a new feature for VIP players. They may play a song for all nearby players using /speaker

2 Likes

UPDATE: Added a new possible way of knowing updates ingame via F2

2 Likes

The community is getting bigger and bigger thanks to all of you, for more updates and to stay in contact with us join our discord: https://discord.gg/y5qpvSA

Yesterday we BROKE FIVEM and got 34/32 !!! I am buying 64 slots as a thanks for everyone that joined that great day. Server will get upgraded on 1st April!

2 Likes

Hassony why the server is not appearing to me , i played in the server for a week and now its gone and i cant find it in the server list did i get banned or smth

2 Likes

Server is currently down due to a DDoS attack on the host. For more information join our discord and wait until it goes up again. discord.io/citv

2 Likes

Best server.
Good Community.
Active staff’s.

2 Likes

Awesome server! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

The discord wont work for me, but how can i contact a staf member?

2 Likes

Maybe try this link? https://discord.gg/rg2Q3pN

Server’s latest updates: https://imgur.com/a/3T1xxup
And: https://mstdn.social/@citv

4 Likes

New Job
Iron Miner
With this Job, you collect Iron. You can sell it on F7 or craft armour in /craft

2 Likes

Changelog | New Features
Days 30th, 28th, 27th and 24th of December

1 Like

We have Officialy YouTube Channel of CIT5
Last video posted -> CIT5 | Demolition Derby Event #1 | FiveM | cit5.net - YouTube

2 Likes

Yeah, all the features of this server are mostly uniques

2 Likes

We have new guns in Ammo Shop
All the guns are tested after

3 Likes