Developer Looking For Populated Server

Im a developer looking for a community that is populated and willing to keep growing , please have at least one full daily server and im open to be a lead developer or just help out and be just a developer but im really looking for an already established community. im always available and mostly always near my phone or discord.
2 year experience with .lua
9 month experience with .js

Dm me or Discord message me : ᴋᴇᴋᴇ #6449

KarmaSutraNL#9086 at me pls

We are looking for an experienced QBCore developer for a promising FiveM project with an international focus. Our community-based project has already reached a peak of 150 players in playtests and is about to be released in early to mid-March. We offer fair pay and are looking for a part-time developer who can consistently contribute 15 hours per week. There is an opportunity to take on a full-time position with up to 35 hours per week after release.

Requirements:
Minimum age 18 years
Fluent in Lua, SQL and frontend Javascript (for NUI implementations)
Extensive experience and familiarity with FiveM Natives and QBCore features
Ability to write high-performance code, debug effectively and, above all, develop modularized code
Familiarity with version control systems, particularly GIT
Fluent English (all communication is in English)
Good knowledge of HTML/CSS (optional, but welcome)
Experience in other programming languages or developing in teams (also welcome)

What we offer:
Fair payment
Pleasant and structured team atmosphere
Prospect of a full-time position in a large FiveM project
Collaborate in a team with other developers to exchange experiences and grow together

About the Dev Lead:
I am the Dev Lead and lead the development team. At the age of 23, I am in the fourth year of my computer science bachelor’s degree. Over the last four years I have developed for various servers in the FiveM scene, including well-known projects in the German FiveM scene. Our team is looking for support to ensure a smooth release.

If you meet the above requirements and are interested in an exciting challenge in a promising project, please contact me via Discord at “kenshin13”. We attach great importance to fair pay and are open to discussions about hourly wages. Please send us an offer for your hourly wage directly. We would also be happy if you could include your experiences, portfolio or other relevant information. We are sure that we will find a suitable solution together.

Final word:
After contacting us via Discord, we would like to point out that an interview will take place in English, in which both English skills and some small programming tasks will be tested. We therefore only ask for serious inquiries from interested parties who are ready to take on this challenge. We look forward to receiving promising applications and are excited to strengthen the team with motivated and qualified developers. Thank you for your interest!

feel free to reach out to me via discord myusooo