[NEW] CityLights Role Play (CLRP) 2.0 | Non Whitelist | 18+ | Realistic Economy | NoPixel 3.0 inspired | Custom Scripts | Fresh Wipe/ Upgrade 11/1/2020

Discord: https://discord.gg/jn5j6R3

Welcome to City Lights RolePlay (CLRP)

Hello! City Lights RP is a strong community of like-minded GTA Roleplayers that was created over a year ago and has recently been freshly wiped for major updates in the server. As the owner and developer of CLRP, my goal is to make this a very inclusive community where our members can voice their opinions and be heard. The community shapes the server through their discussion and suggestions, and we encourage you to come be a part of it!

[SERVER FEATURES]
-TokoVOIP - Custom Economy - Custom UI and Inventory (new radial menu) - Custom cell phones - Working hand-held radio - Many enterable buildings/custom interiors - Various motel/house locations with upgradable and customizable options - Massive EUP (over 200+ clothing and accessory items) - Save outfits - Custom hairs/eyes/PEDs - Custom vehicles and handling scripts - Custom vehicle damage systems - Hotwire and car jack vehicles - Street races and tuner chips - Realistic gun control and custom damage systems for extended firefights - Custom pain and stress systems - Crafting material system - Accessible ATMs

-Custom NoPixel-like scripts - Business ownership (see jobs below)

[CRIMINAL/GANG FEATURES]
-Verified Gangs and Gang wars - Many different types of drugs (LSD, Meth, Cocaine, Weed, Oxy, etc) - Grow/farm weed (placeable plants) - Sell drugs to any local - Muggings and car thefts

-Custom bank/jewelry/store robberies - Custom house robberies (with safe-cracking) - Updated jail and jail jobs - Custom dispatch system for Police and EMS

[POLICE AND MEDICAL FEATURES]
-LSPD, BCSO, and SASP all opened - EMT, Doctor, Counselor, and Fire positions - Custom Police/EMS vehicles - Custom Police/EMS outfits - Custom Police tactical vests and duty belts

-New, custom Mission Row PD and Pillbox Hospital - In-Game MDT for Police, EMS, and Lawyers - Custom medical system for Paramedics and Doctors - Evidence Lockers to sort evidence

[JOBS AND BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES]
-Police - Lawyer/Judge - EMT/Doctor/Fire - Mechanic - Car Dealer - Realtor - News Reporter - Taxi/Uber
-Taco Shop Owner/Employee - Hot Dog Stand Attendant - Many others, such as: Garbage collector, trucker, fisherman, private security, etc!

At CLRP, our community focuses on fun, engaging, and story-driven roleplay that strays away from simple gun-play, but encourages unique and memorable interactions. Backed by a strong staff team, caring developers, and an active player base- you can be anything you want to be! All server features focus on improving the quality of life and enhance the experience for all of our members, with many updates and fixes coming regularly. We will not tolerate negative or aggressive behavior in our community, nor careless roleplay. Come join us in our Discord, meet our staff, make some friends, and join the server to experience everything that CLRP has to offer!

9 Likes

I get to make videos like these with the help of this server!

6 Likes

I personally have been in this city since 9/1/19. CLRP was my first city. I was shy and never did RP before. Everyone was so welcoming and helpful. I quickly became super comfortable and met some amazing people here. The community is super laid back and really close, so much that IRL meetups have happened/been planned.

Here are some photos/clips from my fav moments!

5 Likes

One of the best cities I ever got to be a part of, the closest family like communities and amazing place to start fresh, it’s people have helped me through thick and thin and the admins are absolutely amazing and fair, here are some fun moments I’ve had being apart of this perfect city :heart:

6 Likes

5 Likes

Love this city. Here are some of my favorite moments I caught on Twitch but there’s many many more.

4 Likes
5 Likes

4 Likes

I have been in CLRP since 6/11/2019 and this is my first RP server! It’s a very close community with some great personalities. Everyone is very welcoming and there’s a lot of different opportunities! I have made some forever friendships from this city, I definitely recommend coming by and checking us out!

5 Likes
     I have been part of this server for almost a year now. Its been through a lot and we are excited to bring this whole community to the next level with the release of 2.2.0. I love everyone here and would not trade them for anything. Come find out what we are about!

4 Likes

Uploading: BEN AND HIS MASS VDM.mp4…

Uploading: GOONS.mp4…
Sutherland__Sasha

5 Likes

bump <3

2 Likes

Come join us! We have a new updated city with a fresh start for everyone coming soon. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Looking for more whitelisted PD/EMS/Lawyers

1 Like

1 Like

Bump! Getting closer and closer to our big update. Still hiring for our whitelisted jobs. Join discord and come check our city out! We have the best community! <3

1 Like

Check our our newly made video of our city!

1 Like

Come check out our city! Increased server slots with our newly updated city coming soon!

Looking for more Lawyers and EMS!

Recently 18+ with our new city construction coming along!