[NEW] CityLights Role Play (CLRP) 2.0 | Non Whitelist | 18+ | Realistic Economy | NoPixel 3.0 inspired | Custom Scripts | Fresh Wipe/ Upgrade 11/1/2020

Bump o.o

Our New updated city is coming soon! Come join us now

City Lights 2.0 release date 9/5/20. Whitelist applications are open in our discord!! Total city wipe!

brand new city launches next week!!!

9 more daysss until CLRP 2.0 come get your whitelist applications in now!! :))) Join our discord!

2.0 is live!!! Since 9/13/20. Come get your whitelist applications in and start fresh with everyone else!

Bump Bump Bump

BUMP! COME HANG OUT! We have so many features and its all well optimized!

To me it looks like you just stole a bunch of nopixel scripts and renamed them to make them your own!

Haven’t been on the server for that long, but from my experience this server is very welcoming. And by welcoming i mean that if you are you new to the city/server they would start treating you like a friend they’ve known for multiple years. That’s all i’ve gotta say haha.

1 Like

The fun never ends here, I swear. Very welcoming community full of great and creative people. From the start I was made to feel apart of the family and it only has gotten better. Just a fun little pic of some friends that I have made since joining 6 months ago :smile:

1 Like

It’s crazy how friendly the people are here. On top of that, it’s easy to get lost in the city because of everything going on. Seriously give it a try if you have not! Spent almost 8 months here and still have a blast flying in every day!

1 Like

So many fun memories on this server! I’ve been here for just over a year on and off and I always come back. Definitely one of the better servers out here!

okay

1 Like

Hydra is back in town and better than ever watch out

1 Like

1 Like

Greatest Roleplay Community out there, never any hecklers just people with good intention who want to have fun! Here’s an Image of when my gang and the Ballas raided the MC Club well over a year ago!

1 Like

bump :slight_smile: