[NEW] Admin Livery For Crown Vic

Hello, My name is Alex and I am kinda new to owning a server, this is an admin livery that i made for the Crown Victoria so I am sorry if it is bad. The car was modelled by Captain 14. This is required and you can get it here.

Pictures

Installing

Installing is very quick and easy. Open up OpenIV and go into the mods folder (where you should have police7.ytd). Go into edit mode and double click on police7.ytd, Next click Import in the top left and click on the livery I made, just click Save in the bottom right and place the police7.ytd back into the Captain14_LSPD pack. Easy as that!

Download

You do not need to credit me if you want to use it however, please donā€™t repost it saying that you made it.

If you have any issues, contact me on Discord @ Revulver#2872

2 Likes

In what fashion would this be usedā€¦

Roleplay servers donā€™t want roleplay broken, so if someone rolls up in an ā€œadminā€ car Iā€™m going to roleplay that theyā€™re some rental copā€¦ You ruin immersion with people rolling around in ā€œadminā€ cars.

5 Likes

I know, In my server Admins that are in uniform or in an Admin vehicle are exempt from RP and some laws or rules, but they are not allowed to interfere with the RP scenario unless a rule is broken.

Stillā€¦ ĀÆ_(惄)_/ĀÆ

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion lol

So your admins are above the rules everyone else has to follow? Doesnā€™t sound good. As a manager for yrs and yrs leaders should, well lead by example. If your subject to different rules than the players, respect for said admins kinda goes out the window. As a server owner if a mod or admin screws up they are the first to get banned. Because they are held to a higher standard, not a lower one.

2 Likes

I said some laws or rules, I still treat my admins the same as normal players, if not, I am more harsh on my admins. By some rules or laws I mean; speeding, speed boosting vehicles ect. These are only if they are on duty as an admin, If they are playing as a Civ or Officer (Which they rarely are) then of course they have to follow all laws and rules at all times.

Understood. Iā€™m just saying admins/cops arenā€™t above the law they enforce. If your allowing your cops/admins to speed around, then they have no right to enforce said laws rules they are breaking. From a real life standpoint, if I showed up late and my crew was waiting for me to open the store. How does that look? How can i write them up for being late, when Iā€™m not holding myself to the same standards. But I get it, itā€™s your server to each their own. And if I saw an ā€œadminā€ car i wouldnā€™t take it seriously.

1 Like

I only allow admins to break some laws and use speed boosts as they are exempt from RP. My officers on the other hand are not allowed to use speed boosts as it gives Civs an unfair experience. Admin cars are available for admins to use to drive around and watch role play scenarios and act as a signal so if any players have issues, they can walk up and ask in person and they can then have a discussion rather than doing a /report.

Car goes blazing past me while Iā€™m running radar as a cop, couldnā€™t see what it was so I give chaseā€¦ car pulls over and turns out itā€™s an ā€œadmin carā€ā€¦ now Iā€™ve just ruined my roleplay for this kid whoā€™s playing demi-god.

I suppose with these replies your server must be a loose roleplay server and not a serious one?

This is just my thoughts and my opinions that I am expressing. Every server I have been on uses Admin cars and peds, I personally donā€™t see an issue with them, And I have been roleplaying on one of these servers as a cop, I was running radar and an admin lambo goes speeding past at 190, I didnā€™t chase it because I could see clearly that It was an admin.

My opinion admin cars are nothing more than a power move. Saying ā€œlook at meā€. I would love to see how an admin RPs that. Me " what law enforcement do you work for?".
Admin " we are Godā€™s!" Lol.

1 Like

I guess they kind of are like that now I think about it lol. But then again they are Exempt from RP.

its kinda dumb putting it on the police7 slot in cap14ā€™s pack xD its already an addon just make another slot xD

Yes i know lol, I was thinking that but I didnā€™t know what to do so I just did it.

This seems very nice. Could you maybe do the same but with a police aventador.

Youā€™re actually wrong. When players see the admin car they roleplay correctly knowing that they are being watched by an administrator.

Nope. Weā€™re talking role play here right? What law enforcement does said admin work for. Not lspd or bcso. So they have no authority in RP. They are breaking RP by being exempt from RP. They are mods/admins and in my opinion if you canā€™t trust your LEOS with /kick /ban, you have the wrong staff. Admin car, I walk past. They are not police and have zero RP authority.

1 Like

Admins should be invisible to other playersā€¦ thereā€™s solid admin scripts out there that allows players to do this. You can spectate players in order to hear what theyā€™re saying, how theyā€™re roleplaying and so on - all without having to be on scene.

2 Likes

Exactly what @hallux said. And there would be no need for an admin car now would there? An admin car is in my opinion fail RP. No different than a cop saying " if you have RPā€™d that better Iā€™d given you less time". Iā€™d reply " whatā€™s RP?"