Nemesis Roleplay | Official Server Launch | 22nd July

2.0 is going to be ELITE! Can’t wait to see it with this great community.

3 Likes

Such a wonderful server. The staff response time is very fast and they are constantly updating the server and listen to their communities suggestions.

3 Likes

Some major updates dropping this weekend, including the phone and housing scripts. Plus many more, you should honestly come check it out. Find the link below.

3 Likes

The new Legion Square looks zo nice! I love this city!

1 Like

Nemesis RP is a fun place, A lot to do for both crim’s and civ’s everyone is fun to be around and cops are smart so it bring a more enjoyable time when doing criminal things!

2 Likes

Nemesis Rp is a lot of fun guys on crim and civ’s so please come over and check it out people its a good place to call home

2 Likes

Having a blast as a civ, as a crim, and as a cop/ems with my alts! Always things to do!

2 Likes

Best place ever! Having so much fun here, there’s so much to do as a crim, havent done half of the banks yet, but Val is preparing for them! :smiley:

2 Likes

Loving it over here, community is so nice and welcoming and the staff team is so friendly and always happy to help. The development team is always working to add more to the city and make it a better place for everyone.

1 Like

A lot of fun things added and so much more to find to do! New cars being added as well!

1 Like

So many new things have been added recently, Carboosting, multiple job support, and so much more. Its amazing to see!

We are having a wipe in about a week. A ton of new features coming soon, some of these features include:

• Fully Fledged Drugs System (Heroin, Meth, Cocaine),
  • Enhanced EMS System,
  • New and improved MDT for LSPD,
  • Numerous new heists.

I highly advise you come down and check out the new features once they release.

1 Like