Nemesis Roleplay | Official Server Launch | 22nd July

city is a blast having tons of fun really and comunity is amazing people help eachother and listen to eachother

5 Likes

Amazing city , alot off fun stuff u can do,…

greetingsss

5 Likes

Been having so much fun! There’s something to do every day, i’m hooked! :smiley:

3 Likes

From Trips With the girls then ends up with maggie in cuffs to waiting ward c for a suspect to get medical.

4 Likes

When Miley and KK need to let go of some anger :rofl:

3 Likes

just another day at Pillbox…also EMS is hiring yaes

3 Likes

Letsgooo! :smiley:

3 Likes

ALL NEW hospital near Del Perro Beach area as of October 14th 2022, we are looking for doctors and medics

1 Like

Great server to play on!!! The staff team is very active with their community. I enjoy playing on here everyday.

2 Likes

Newly Promoted Granger … on a mission

2 Likes

This server is very welcoming to new players. It’s quite easy to get a hold of what you might want to do in the city, and plenty of people playing would gladly help you along the way.

Best server I’ve ever started playing on. 10/10 would recommend.

2 Likes

An absolutly incredible server with a very friendly and welcomming community, if you’re looking for a home you can stop here because you’ve just found it!

2 Likes

Fantastic server! I love it here!

2 Likes

The new Redline Racing trailer showing off some of our crews Redline Racing | Nemesis RP Trailer | FiveM Roleplay - YouTube

4 Likes

I’m honestly really glad I joined, the community is absolutely amazing and friendly. There’s a bunch of great roleplayers and a lot of great rp here!

4 Likes

Great work by the dev team in the last 6 hours for this mini update today. The following things are now live;

Reduced needed cops for house robberies from 2 to 1.
Doubled the chance of getting a green laptop from house robbery.
Doubled the chance of getting an extra tray of money in Fleeca Banks [40% - 80%]
Doubled the chance of the extra tray being Gold [15% - 30%]
Reduced the Fleeca bank hack from 4 blocks to 3.
Doubled the minimum & maximum amount of bags possible from banks.

3 Likes

Great server & community, Personally had a lot of fun within Crim character as well as Ems perfect server for anyone looking into Rp or even experienced players everyone’s welcoming and willing to help out, so many things up and coming with this server things are always being added and looked at to make it the best around :ok_hand:t2:

5 Likes

Fantastic server. The community is talented, welcoming and incredible, so are the people who have made the whole thing possible, the dev team, staff, etc. Everyone has come together to make this server be the best that it can be.

It’s why I call Nemesis my home. I don’t have eyes for any other server. Great place, great experiences.

5 Likes

Great city, amazing Community!

There’s something for everyone.
And everyone is so Welcoming!
Love this place! :smiley:

2 Likes

2.0 coming this friday! The excitement is UNREAL! :smiley:

3 Likes