Nemesis Roleplay | Official Server Launch | 22nd July

Welcome to Nemesis Roleplay!

Nemesis Roleplay is a FiveM Roleplaying Project spearheaded by Jacob Storey & Steve Miller. The community has experienced management and development teams which dedicate alot of blood, sweat and tears to ensure the best for all of our members.

The community has a very simple structure, with very little hierarchy to put the empathy on and promote a community like feel. The founders built this city from the ground up, in the hopes to become a serious roleplay community where everyone can feel comfortable telling their characters stories and making friends along the way.

Check out our promotional video here: Nemesis RP | Launch Trailer | FiveM Roleplay - YouTube

Below are just some of our current in city features!

Player Owned Businesses:

• Redline Performance.
  • Cat Café.
  • Pizza This.
  • Bean Machine.
  • Otto’s Autos.
  • Burger Shot.
  • The Galaxy Nightclub.
  • The Vanilla Unicorn.

Custom EUP:

• Female and male hairstyles.
  • Male beards.
  • TONS custom clothing for both males and females.
  • Custom accessories.

Public Jobs:

• News Reporter Job.
  • Bus Driver Job.
  • Garbage Collector Job.
  • Trucking Job.
  • Recycle Job.
  • Diving Job.

Illegal Activities:

• Store, Jewelry and Bank Robberies.
  • Multiple Black Markets and Drug Locations.
  • Drug Missions.
  • Scrap Missions.
  • Crypto Hacking.
  • Money Laundering Locations.

Cop Features:

• Full custom fleet of cop vehicles.
  • Multiple walk-in police stations with MLO interiors.
  • Personalised EUP uniforms for male and female.
  • Personalised liveries.
  • Custom equipment.
  • Custom MDT.

EMS Features:

• Full custom fleet of Emergency Vehicles.
  • Personalised EMS uniforms.
  • Custom MDT!
  • Custom Pillbox Hospital MLO.

We already have and will continue to add quality of life updates to continue to bring content to the city to ensure everyone, no matter what the character you are playing is satisfied and always has something to keep them entertained.

Join our Discord here: discord.gg/nemesisroleplay
Follow us on Twitter here: https://twitter.com/NemesisRoleplay

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

Really looking forward to the launch! The beta testing has been a lot of fun. It’s a great community and the staff is so helpful and responsive.

2 Likes

More cool jobs and EUP added today. Getting so close to launch and we’re all really excited. Thank you to everyone who has helped in beta stage.

5 Likes

Can’t wait till the launch! Beta testing was amazing, so once the city open its gonna be even better! Can’t wait to meet all the new Citizens! :smiley:

1 Like

Can’t wait for the launch it’s going to be excellent so when the city is up please come and check NemesisRP we have an amazing community

2 Likes

Less than 24Hours to go! I am so EXCITED!!! <3

3 Likes

Seriously such an amazingly fun server!

4 Likes

Massive patch coming within the next 24 hours with lots of cool jobs. Patch notes will be posted tomorrow.

3 Likes

Having a blast, this is such a fun city full of great people! <3

5 Likes

good times yaes

5 Likes

The most fun ive had in a server for a while everyones friendly and they’ll help you out a lot

6 Likes

I absolutely love this place, there’s such good RP already, and there’s alot to come! :white_heart:

5 Likes

Another day in the city, whats gonna be happening today i wonder? Letsgo! :smiley:

4 Likes

Amazing community with a well-developed server with plenty to do daily. I’m amazed daily with the new things that I find and how quickly bugs are fixed. Nemesis RP is my home for RP.

5 Likes

Made so many new friends already! this city is truly amazing, had so many good moments already!

4 Likes

We just had our first community meeting and after speaking iwth our members we have a load of cool ideas for scripts now. Come check the server out.

4 Likes

Been a Blast Getting my Granger On Again …

: )

5 Likes

Another amazing day in the city.
Also, We have new phones!! :grin:

4 Likes