Need Help with Linking FiveM Account

So today I opened up FiveM and once it loaded in I got something that says “You need to link your FiveM account, to link it go to settings” or something like that and then I went to the settings and I pressed on “Link” and nothing happened. I waited like 10-15 mins and nothing happened. So I closed FiveM and reopened it and it still says it and I don’t know what to do. Can someone help?

6 Likes

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

2 Likes

Can anyone help?

2 Likes

Did a link open in your browser after pressing “link”?

Share you solution please

5 Likes

I already got help. Thanks though.

Right. But if others have the same issue, they can find this topic and see the way you solved it.

So please share what you did to make it work. This is a community, we help each other.

4 Likes

Hey,
Share your Soulution

Thanks,
-Jack Petit

3 Likes

Once you opened up FiveM, at the top it should say “SETTINGS” and then click on settings and it should says “LINK” and then it should open a link and then it should say “Thank you for linking” or something like that.

3 Likes

I linked my account and it said Thank you for linking your account Matt4499, and the next time I opened FiveM it was asking me to link my account again.

No, if it said that then don’t worry about it anymore. It should be good. It does the same thing.

If you have a problem, use the support forum even if it is this simple.

Thanks
-Jack Petit

I experienced this issue. To fix:

1. Press the ‘Link Account’ button in settings then it will redirect you to a web page.

2. Once you are at that page, close FiveM.

3. Press ‘Link Account’ on the page it redirects you to.
    This will open FiveM and link your FiveM Forum account. Pressing ‘Link Account’ on the page when FiveM is open will most likely fail to link your account.

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.