GTA V folder screenshot
GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot
Filepath to FiveM folder
FiveM client folder screenshot
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus? yes

Also add what you already tried so far.
I tried to reinstall it but didnt worked

1 Like

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

Hello,

Im experiencing the same thing also after trying to Link my FiveM account, server list wont load any servers.

Report ID: si-f692c59efb3542ada247bd3f21aa5f68
CitizenFX.log: https://pastebin.com/Rafw8ssM
Dump file: https://www.mediafire.com/file/qz2ucss0po7qics/1ea38077-c0c3-4df9-b44d-8ed99601d460.dmp/file

got the same thing here will say if i find a way around it

same but if i close the game before it says it linked my account under account preferences -> apps

says my pcName is authorized but i go into fivem --> Settings FiveM Connected Account: Link

i’ve gotten it before but i accidentally unlinked it now when i click launch fivem (Fivem closed) it doesn’t launch! idk what’s wrong.

issue resolved for me

what did you do ?

i just randomly linked it and it finally decided to work.

(Note i believe it’s because of the limit FiveM is reaching.)

not entirely sure if ^ is true.

I’ve got exactly the same error. I’m using Win7x64 - started FiveM- ignored the stupid “go buy win 10 message”(really wtf guys), went to settings, clicked “link” - some browser window appeared, clicked “authorize” - seeing shortly in the left corner of the browser “sending request to forum.fivem.net” and thats it, nothings happens, i can click the authorize thousand times and nothings happens, trying different browsers did not work either, trying the suggested solution here: Need Help with Linking FiveM Account didnt work either. according to this fiveM should open if i click on link - but instead - nothing happens. Help please, is there any workaround to manually link the account?

Hello,

I’ve found the solution to the FiveM crash after pressing “Authorize” on the webpage.
For some reason with Google Chrome the game crashes, i then went to my Windows Settings and switched my default browser to Microsoft Edge. Then i tried again and the Linking worked without crashing the game. I guess the problem was related to Chrome not having enough permissions or something.

1. Go to Settings > Default Apps & change your ‘Web Browser’ to Microsoft Edge.
  2. Open up FiveM go to Settings, press Link.
  3. Microsoft Edge should open up with the page ‘Authorize application access’, press Authorize and then YES when it promps windows warning about opening an application.
  4. After that it should promt you with FiveM and show that its linked.

Then you can go back to your windows settings and change your web browser back to the one you prefer. :slight_smile:

Good Luck & Have Fun!

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.