Need help to make Gangwars / Turfs / Territories script like MTAsa have

i want a script with mysql that take like 3min to capture and if you hold the turfs for 1 hour you earn money, tillexemple $5.000 per turf you got, and i want it so it register in a db who got it and who is try to capture it and more, i want so you can make groups/gangs for like $50.000 and start turfing and more, only thing im trapped on is this turf script,.when you capture it will blink on map but i doesn’t think that is possib le, but i want something like this. https://i.ytimg.com/vi/l-DUC2IWyx4/maxresdefault.jpg

1 Like

Yeah cool idea :slight_smile: I going to turn my old funny gang war mod for GTA V singleplayer into fivem. I will use c# but theres not a lot documentation for it yet. Capture and hold areas would be verry cool for it. So we could colaborate. But I am just at the beginng for this project (Installed fivem server yesterday, setup c# enviroment today and now i try to implement events with out of great succes).

the most enoying thing is that i doesn’t find any code lines for turfs or anything :confused: so doesn’t know where to start :frowning:

Could be done with this:

you’ll need to use a scaleform minimap overlay for making gang territories

1 Like

anyway i can make the capture zone blinking when capturing?

-GangWars Map maked from GangLand-Highlife Roleplay

Have 7 zones

1 Like

How You Do It?

1 Like

did you find any scripts…If yes can you share ???