myDocuments / Licenses [QB / ESX]

Hey guys,
with this post we want to introduce: myDocuments - a documents system with all features you will need for a great roleplay experience!

Features:

• Set up different documents for your server (10 documentsincluded)

→ You can set up an optional required license or job for every document

• Documents available:
  • ID Card
  • Driving License
  • Hunting License
  • Aircraft License
  • Boat License
  • Weapon License
  • LSPD ID Card
  • LSMD ID Card
  • Lawyers License
  • Business Card
  • You can save documents shown by other players and open them later

• With a configurable Job you can give licenses to other players
    → Supports esx_license and works standalone also
    → Also different jobs configurable to give different types of licenses

• Everything is configurable → Also all designs can be translated and changed 100%.

• Support for myMailing, myProperties or quasar_housing -functions > but of course also works without any of those

Preview:

Interface:

Main documents interface to show own and saved documents from other players

|300x435.047

10 included documents:

→ You can change everything in this documents: all texts can be changed and translated

|300x183.047

Regarding Escrow

We paid the highest attention to the opportunity that everybody can simply modify everything without any encryption.
For this matter we only escrowed one pretty small function (12 lines of code), which never have to be modified and can’t cause any problems into the escrow file. So I can promise 100% that you will not even notice this protection, when you aren’t willed to leak the script. If you encounter any problems through this, we’ll directly remove those functions from the escrow file.

Code is accessible Yes
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) ~2500+
Requirements ESX or QBCore Framework
Support Yes

Price: 17.99€
Get the script at: https://luis-scripts.tebex.io/package/5385574

Bundle offer for myDocuments + myMailing with more than 10% off: https://luis-scripts.tebex.io/package/5386827

:heart: Feel free to check out our other latest scripts

7 Likes

Can police revoke these licenses from someone?

At the moment they can’t but this should be as easy to add as the give licenses function…will be added in the next update :wink:

2 Likes

nativeui don‘t work :frowning:

The NativeUI confg option is just there for debug reasons. It wasn’t planned to make this useable, because I thought that nobody would want to use the NativeUI instead of the menu.

But about 80% of the NativeUI stuff is ready, so if you need this it can be added in the next update.

Is ist Possible that an Job can show Licences from other user?
So Police can show all Licences of an Criminal Person? Is that possible?

1 Like

Hey,
certain jobs who can give licenses can also check and revoke licenses from other players

2 Likes

Update - 22.11

• Updated the quasar_housing support
  • cfg.useNativeUI is now useable

where does the config.json go at to make this work fully in the read me it says setup the config.json. but where do i set this up at?

i also cannot give the ids to no one around me

There is not one mandatory setup which have to be done…it’s more that you can change your translations, labels and so on there.

Please contact the support as instructed in the readme then we can check where your problem is caused. Could imagine it’s just a Config setting in this case.

- Update - 31.10.2023

• You can now restrict ranks, which can give licenses → example is given in the config.
requiredRank = {"officer"}