Multiplayer Garbage Job [QBCore & ESX & vRP & STANDALONE]

Script for the job of a garbage collector, without limits!
Possibility to work in teams, invite up to 3 friends to your team to collect trash faster!

Get into a garbage truck and collect garbage from all over the map! The script does not work on the principle of boring driving from point to point. You can load every bag of garbage on the map.

Very well optimized (0.00ms resmon on idle)

Extensive configurability!
- Plug in your own configuration system
- Possibility to block working alone (Good for RP, then the player interacts with other players)
- Salary
- Localization
- Translation
- Workwear
- Job Vehicle
- Requred Job (or set to none)

Preview: Youtube
Tebex: Tebex
Our Dev Server: Connect

You can test this script by yourself, on our Dev Server

EDIT

31.07.2022: Sale -15% for 24h

Code is accessible No
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 500
Requirements For QB QBCore
Requirements For ESX Es_extended
Support Yes
3 Likes

any dependencies?

1 Like

Nope, only framework

How do the work outfits work?

You’re right, currently for outfits you need skinchanger for ESX or qb-clothing for QBCore respectively, although it’s done under config, everyone can make it for themselves, but I think you’re right, updates post! Thank you for your attention!

1 Like

You’re totally fine. I use fiveM-appearance, so was just kinda curious if it would work with that. But I dont use skinchanger, is the outfits an option that can be turned on and off?

It will work with the fivem-appearance script, because as far as I can tell, it is adapted early-compatible under qb-clothing. Currently, it’s not possible to disable the option to change clothes, but if this is a requirement for you, we can rework it especially for you.

In addition, if you are using QBCore framework then you don’t need skinchanger, skinchanger is required only for ESX framework

Im pretty sure with fiveM appearance, you dont need skinchanger anymore. Or possibly it was the new esx_legacy, however I dont believe I am using skinchanger anymore.

Currently running the latest patch of esx_legacy.

I am def interested outfits are not a requirement. But just wondering if i can get it to work with what I have.

Ok, it’s getting there, I’ll let you know when I’m done!

1 Like

if ya do the work, ill def cop. Just LMK!

So it’s set under config, and when you turn it off it looks like this:

Done! :smiley:

1 Like

Yo, nice script was looking for a new Garbage Job, so you can make it work for fivem appareance right?

1 Like

Send me link to download, and i will set it up

But for now, you can just disable cloakroom, and everything will be fine.

LITY! Im waiting now for it to work with fiveM hahahaha

1 Like

What do u mean?

“Yo, nice script was looking for a new Garbage Job, so you can make it work for fivem appareance right?”

Thought you replied you were gonna set this up for fiveM appearance

UPDATE!

• Added the ability to change the car used at work (garbage truck)
  • Added the ability to set the required job to work (/setjob name)
  • Updated the clothing system, the script now works with any clothing script ( fivem-appearance, qb-clothing, skinchanger etc)
1 Like

just swooped thanks for your replies and adjustments to everything!

The customer is our master! :smiley: