Multiplayer Electrician Job [QB & ESX & STANDALONE] [PAID]

divigncfx

Script Description

The Multiplayer Electrician Script , which is made for Fivem roleplay servers, is a Electrician job profession that players can do by chatting with other people by mingling with other people. It is a FiveM script where players can level up and earn more money as they play and earn money with their friends.

Script Features

• Fully synchronized Object deletion/creation and modification between all employees.
  • smoother work experience without “Bucket” system.
  • 4 different and leveled map missions 4 different jobs.
  • Detailed system where players can see each other in action.
  • A modern UI that we can link with Electrician.
  • Sound and animation effects to make missions more realistic.
  • A level system has been added to prevent players from getting bored with this profession
  • Optimized and easy-to-use User Interface.
  • Privileged system with specially added objects.
  • 3 separate Minigames added to make it more realistic.
  • Objects and animations added to make it realistic.

Script Preview

Electrician Job Script - TworstShop

Script Purchase

Escrow
Open Source

My other works

Multiplayer Gardener Script

Multiplayer Diving Script

Code is accessible No/Yes
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 2000+
Requirements ESX - QBCORE
Support Yes
11 Likes

Wow looks very good and detailed :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Fivem can be called the best Electrician Job

5 Likes

looks very nice :fire:

4 Likes

“Source Available”, that’s how I know this is legit. Looks good at first glance, can’t wait to take a deeper look.

4 Likes

wow looks amazing

3 Likes

Nice ui

3 Likes

mini game, animations and designs are very very good :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Amazing work !!

3 Likes

looks pretty cool :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

very nice script

3 Likes

very nice work :star2: :star2: :star2:

3 Likes

Thats sickk <3 i love it

3 Likes

amazing

2 Likes

Amazing bro :fire: :star_struck:

2 Likes

You are Izzy Shop, you use multiple fake accounts to like and comment. Most the stuff you sell is a broken mess, this is why you have so many accounts to sell your broken copy and pasted code to the community!

Izzy shop and Tworst shop have nothing to do with each other, only Izzy shop UI designs are done by Tworst, also you say our scripts are problematic, can you give me a tebex id to check?

I don’t see your name you don’t seem to have made any purchases

1 Like

you are clearly the same people, Evidence A

Izzy most recent upload that was uploaded today… now if you look at the radio it has the name “TWORST” I find that strange why izzy shop a developer who has nothing to do with you… is advertising your name. I think you made a mistake. :clown_face:

1 Like

I think you don’t know who Tworst is, a large number of script designs offered for sale in the market are made by Tworst, that is, Tworst is a designer and designs the designs of the scripts on the market and designs and develops on this store and only designs for other stores. :joy::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Relax man only 0_resmon can defeat the fake accounts :slight_smile:

1 Like