Multi Theft Auto Client Conflicts Created by FiveM Client

GTA V version? Something about a Wheel I think…
Up to date? Yes
Legit or Pirate copy? 2legit
Steam/CD/Social Club? Socalled Club
Windows version? 8.1 Pro (Supported through January 10, 2023)
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? yes
Error screenshot (if any) none
System specifications i7 14GB GTX 2GB
What did you do to get this issue? Joined any server on FiveM
What server did you get this issue on? ----^
CitizenFX.log file none
.dmp files/report IDs none

As a result of FiveM Changes made in the past two weeks, at least since May 19, 2020 FiveM has been conflicting with Multi Theft Auto client.

You can read the full agony your updates have caused me here: https://forum.mtasa.com/topic/124937-cant-join-any-server/

The gist is: without FiveM running, MTA client works perfectly. With FiveM Client running MTA client will not join a server. Additionally San Andreas Single Player will not startup, and freezes at halfway loaded.

Running simultaneous MTA FiveM clients is something I have been doing for over 5 years now, on two different machines without any conflict ever.

Please eliminate this new conflict you have created. Let me know if you have any questions.

This problem also occurs if you start San Andreas first, then FiveM, then teleport within san andreas to a different quarter of the game map. With FiveM running San Andreas freezes, without FiveM running San Andreas does not freeze. Could it be graphical? Memory related. It is something you just added to FiveM.

This is a GTA SA bug, which is fixed by using SilentPatch.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.