Moneygun ESX QBCORE

ezgif.com-video-to-gif

Buy here https://primedevelopments.shop [€4.99]

Flex on your friends by making it rain Benjees.

Main Features

• Low performance impact (0.00 ms)
  • Highly Configurable
  • Item Support for ESX and QBCore
  • Spam prevention
  • Customizable bill amount

Config Pastebin

Buy here https://primedevelopments.shop [€4.99]

Other Releases
Outfit Theft
Realistic NPC Crime Report
Mushroom Foraging
Vehicle Tracking Toolkit
Exhaust Smoke Overhaul | Coal Rolling
Ultimate Checkers | 3D Player vs Player Minigame
Parking Enforcer Job
Lock Picking Minigame | Improved Lock System

Code is accessible Framework functions
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 500
Requirements None
Support Yes
1 Like

wow this is sad i know the 5m community has a bung of copy cats but my guy just released this script and prop and for you to copy it in the same manner with minor changes shows you have no creativity. No wonder you partner left you alone with pd development this is sad i just lost all respect for you bro i cant lie

oooooOOOOOOO :eyes:

no way

yikes

I thought your PC is still in repair :thinking:

Looking at this thumbnail and your other thumbnails on your site.
Before this script, your last release was in March
No announcements about you going back and making new scripts . . .
Mate, this looks extremely sus.

To save your reputation, I’d just remove this.

Ok ok give him a break, but really you know :wink:

Hey guys and @hollywoodiownu

Thanks for reaching out to me. To be fair, its on me that i shouldve checked before releasing my script if it already existed. but I finished this script a long while ago before my pc broke down (started the project in may and kind of forgot about it). now ive recently been able to get it repaired after a lot of issues, and i still had this script laying around so i just released it on a whim without much thought. I wasn’t trying to undersell you either.

The way i handle the weapon being used is indeed quite griddy, but it doesn’t actually replace it alltogether, just displays the moneygun on top of it and disables shooting. But having seen your post now i see you handled that aspect of the script a lot better, but i will refrain from copying that feature to not further any bad blood between us.

Provided with this post are a couple of screenshots from an old working folder which hopefully prove to some extent that i did not copy the idea, but just had a similair idea a while ago.

folder2

project foler

Hopefully this cleared everything up. If you guys need any other form of proof, ill be happy to provide it.

Have a great day guys

Prime

Hey, really sad to hear that. please my response to the issue in the above reply.

1 Like

its all forgiving considering everything you supplied

1 Like