Modern NPC Dialog Script

Modern NPC Dialog Script

Note

:gear:Script uses 0.03 resmon when in use and 0.00 when out of use.
:gear:Can work in combination with Target or Interaction keys.
:gear:Ped positions, questions and answers can be changed as you like.

Showcase

:movie_camera: PREVIEW

Purchase

:bulb:Standalone Open Sources
:bulb:Standalone Escrow

Other Scripts

:dvd: Modern Hud V5 :dvd:

:movie_camera: Bodycam & Dashcam :movie_camera:

:blue_car: Manageable Vehicleshop :blue_car:

DMCA Protection

Informations

Subscription-based :x:
Requirements Nothing
Code is accessible :heavy_check_mark:
Support :heavy_check_mark:
Lines (approximately) 350
1 Like

Banking script but shows dialogue?

How legal is it to use someone else’s copyrighted design?

This script is coded according to CFX.re and Rockstar Games rules. There is no code quote in the script, all code belongs to us.

Everything is all legal. There is no server name or branding.

The design you copied from NoPixel 4.0 is in turn copyrighted and owned by Koil Content Creation PTY LTD.

Chapter 5 ToS FiveM for you to review :slightly_smiling_face:

most of the stuff in 4.0 are assets from the forum and Russian designers from Behance. haha but yeah you are right.

1 Like

Uhm ackshually :nerd_face:

How does one copyright a box with 5 other boxes inside and then some text?

If NP make a black box over the screen and that’s it, but they’re the first server to be constantly black box, it’s now copyrighted? what if they made the box some weird width and height IEA 69x42069, it’s now copyrighted because they did it first? What if… hear me out, get a grip.

bro doesnt know how copyright works :skull:

You misunderstand the principle of copyright. If NoPixel makes a 69x42069 black box, then it will not be copyrighted due to the fact that copyright requires a certain level of originality and creativity, in addition to basic or general elements.
At the same time, if NoPixel creates the original design of this black box by adding decorative elements, using its own color scheme and tones, arranging elements uniquely and embedding them into its systems, then copying this design will lead to a violation.

I think you misunderstood my sarcastic statement when I finished the paragraph off with “get a grip”, it happens.

2 Likes

Lol is that why cfx just took down his tebex store XD

1 Like