Area's Weather System | Easytime Script

PREVIEW

Advanced Weather and Time Sync This script allows you to create regions on the map. For example, an area you specify as permanently snowy and permanently night.

Features

• Sync game time to real time We have set this time as Los Angeles city. You can set this setting for other cities and time zones via config.
  • Time and Weather adjustable regions on the map
  • Create a region with the region creation tool /area_tool
  • Chilling and sweating properties Using this feature is a bit complicated, you will need to define clothes and weather conditions in the config. We can’t do this out-of-the-box because Each server’s outfit package is not fixed and outfit numbers may vary. You can turn this feature off if you don’t want it.
  • Freeze Time, FreezeWeather & Blackout Features
  • Clean UI

It does not work with other weather or time sync scripts and creates incompatibility. The script ui is opened with the /time command. If it doesn’t open, make sure the script name is “0r-easytime”!

Tebex

ESX OPEN SOURCE
ESX ESCROW
QB OPEN SOURCE
QB ESCROW

Other Scripts

:minidisc:Hud :minidisc:
:clipboard:Npc Dialog​:clipboard:
:dna:Advanced Health System :dna:
:money_with_wings:New Bank Script :money_with_wings:

Code is accessible Yes
Subscription-based :x:
Lines (approximately) ~1500
Requirements No Requirements
Support :white_check_mark:
1 Like

Betttt :partying_face:

the last weather script i used for zones worked well , but my issue was with interiors. all MLO had puddles and weather particles. does your have a work around for this?

1 Like

wasnt this posted before i have this script i think from you

1 Like

dont buy 0resmon is now for buggy scripts nothing wors there safe your money

6 Likes

Hey, what is the problem, open a ticket, let us help you, have you read the documentation?

1 Like

Open a Ticket and Kibra didnt answer :stuck_out_tongue: save your money

1 Like

Hello, please send us your ticket number privately. There is a lot of traffic due to the discount and our friend may not have seen it.

and we never heard from “Kibra” again, as i already said, save your money

3 Likes