[MLO] Sandy Shores - REBORN

Purchase Life-Time: Tebex Store (130€+VAT)
Purchase Subscription: Tebex Store (20€+VAT)

Video: Sandy Shores - REBORN | TRAILER

Video: Sandy Shores - REBORN | TEASER THREE
Video: Sandy Shores - REBORN | TEASER TWO
Video: Sandy Shores - REBORN | TEASER ONE

More photos: Click here!

This resource is encrypted via Asset Escrow system.

11 Likes

Amazing work Rudzik

2 Likes

Do you have a text server?

Yes we have showcase server.

Please, I’m begging for this consideration, because your map is really nice:
Please allow for compatibility with GN’s mapping for the sheriff station, town square, motel, and burgershot.

I spent an hour driving around your test server and my whole server loves the project, but we don’t want to lose the functionality we are getting from GN"s suite of maps.

Doing FM fleeca’s and Binco’s would be a massive bonus (replace vanilla int’s)

1 Like

As we have already informed, in the next 2 updates, 7 interiors will be added, including the sheriff’s department and the hospital. You will have the opportunity to vote on the next ones.

Doesn’t really address what I said, but ok?

1 Like

I agree with you, compatibility with other creator should be done since yet only the 1.0 is out. Some people need to have those interiors to be able to use it right now.

Also 130€ for just the map with no MLO… You’re kinda crazy. You should do a pack with 130€ and only the basic building such as sheriff & hospital because that’s really expensive even if it’s a big rework of sandy

1 Like

Good job!

2 Likes

Very nice rework !

1 Like

im on the edge with this . yes your map is amazing and massive well done … but sandy is ment to be run down “trailer park homes” kinda place. Please dont take this as hate as it not … love the work <3

1 Like

I disagree, i love that people are commiting themselves around the map towards Sandy and Paleto.
Waiting for the update where i can use my Sheriff PD from GN

1 Like

I think 130 is reasonable for where the map is at right now. Its a huge project that took them over a year to make. I just think the option for compatibility is hugely important due to their map replacing a whole area.

If it were smaller I’d say who cares, but with it affecting an entire area, they should be more considerate of well-known map developers having work in that area and account for such.

If they don’t they are putting projects in the position of having to choose, and for most projects, they already have Sandy built out the way they prefer, so its an uphill battle.

1 Like

This… is INSANE.

• Dan
1 Like

Really good work
And attentive to the details.

Just for say one thing, i think Rudzik create his own world its not to be compatible with other mods.
When 3d artist make his own vision of a projet he dont have to think to respect every mod existing… its make no sense

1 Like

I think with the age of this game, stuff like that shouldn’t matter. Everyone has completely filled Los Santos with custom content, there’s not much ideas besides Sandy and Paleto or a new map/city and most players dont go there because its currently a wasteland lol

When a dev has an idea, he works off of his idea, no one else’s. But i kind of get what you’re saying. Any mod that comes out of Sandy now will have to work with this or no ones gonna justify letting go their $130 purchase for it lol

I wouldn’t bother hoping for a properly done compat from Rudzik. Their work isn’t complete and only looks good if you have absolutely nothing that conflicts with their maps.

See the Legion Square map they released. It has bad compatibility, and it still has files to this day that break ped scenarios across the map for all users despite being alerted to them being in the release files.

Scenarios are a pretty easy fix though. Just take what you need, implement into a core sp_manifest and ditch the rest.

The biggest issue with the park are the lights/lod lights and the amount of occlusions you have to track for mapping around pillbox kill and legion.

That particular area is really hard to account for, we’ve been using their park for a long time so I’m pretty familiar with deving around it.

However, a whole section of map is largely different from a city block due to being all encompassing.

I would have this same stance towards projects like ONX with their salt flats project and sandy rework if they didn’t already account for compatibility.

The days of deving for yourself are slowly coming to a close and the core/recognized dev’s will start deving in parallel to each other, and if you want to be considered part of the “in” crowd, you’ll need to adopt those same practices.

It’s an easy fix, but the fact that this hasn’t been fixed despite multiple reports in Discord/forums indicates the quality of work/support you’ll receive.

That’s not including the outrageously bad “support” rudzik provides.